What Can We Say About a System that Criminalizes a Safe Painkiller (0 Deaths) and Promotes Big Pharma Opiates that Have Killed 165,000 Americans?
August 25, 2016 by ajfloyd
So when will the citizens wake up to the criminality of their government in favoring killer corporate opiates over safe natural painkillers?
Set your mindset to objective and come with me to the little-known but plucky nation of Lower Slobovia. The residents of Lower Slobovia have two choices when they are suffering from chronic pain:
1. A natural, non-addictive medication that they can grow themselves that has never caused a single fatality due to overdose, adverse reactions or mixing with other drugs (polypharmacy), or
2. synthetic opiates manufactured by pharmaceutical corporations that are highly addictive, trigger multiple adverse reactions, manifest dangerous polypharmaceutical attributes and have killed over 165,000 people in the past 15 years– 28 times the nation’s 5,790 combat deaths in recent military conflicts.
The corporations manufacturing and distributing the synthetic opiates as “safe” hid the truth about their medications from doctors, patients and the media:
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,949,046 hits
- One Dead, 14 Injured After Ohio Nightclub Shooting; Shooter At Large
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West
- Fukushima Anniversary: Japan’s Historic Love-Hate Relationship with Nuclear Power
- Huge explosion flattens buildings in Wirral
- Collapsing: Why the ‘Russia Hack’ Witch Hunt Will Not End Well for Congress, or America
- Is McCain Hijacking Trump’s Foreign Policy?
- Vegas gunman surrenders after four hour SWAT standoff
- Ex-Penn State president guilty after failing to report suspected Sandusky abuse
- Untold Story of the Clintons Cashing In on HIV/AIDS Sufferers
- Netanyahu to Putin: Israeli airstrikes in Syria will continue
- Security Alert: Windows 10 Has Been Quietly Logging EVERY KEYSTROKE You Type And Sending It To Microsoft (This Is How To Stop It)
- Everything you search for on Google is now easily obtained by police
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In