07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,925,544 hits
- Bob Dylan’s embrace of Israel’s war crimes
- Radiation detected on Hanford work crew
- Haiti Relief Efforts Fail to Address Mounting Humanitarian Crisis. What Happens to the Money?
- Hillary Campaign Bus Dumps Shit In Public Street, ‘Unaware’ They Weren’t Supposed To
- The Story Changes: The Pentagon Is No Longer Sure Yemen Fired Missiles At US Warship
- Revealed, 18 common herbs and how they could cure everything from ulcers to flatulence
- Only In The World Of American Media Is Syria A Civil War
- AMERICA’S F-35 VS RUSSIA’S S400 – WHO WINS ?
- Deutsche Bank To Fire Another 10,000 Bankers, Bringing Total Layoffs To 20% Of Workforce
- Alabama father who sodomized and murdered his daughter, eight, before reporting her missing is sentenced to 100 years prison
- Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash
- US and Saudis to grant 9,000 ISIS fighters free passage from Iraqi Mosul to Syria – source
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In