08 May 2013 Britain’s foreign spying apparatus MI6 has been funneling tens of millions of pounds to corrupt officials in Afghanistan as bribes in a corrupt attempt to buy influence in the country. According to western media reports, MI6 is secretly spending UK taxpayers’ money in the form of ‘ghost money’ bribes in Afghanistan to prop up warlords and corrupt authorities… As for Syria, MI6 has already been training and providing equipment to terrorists fighting the popular government of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.
MI6 distributes ‘ghost money’ as bribes to Afghan warlords, drug cartels
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in economics, foreign policy, government, military | Tagged Afghanistan, Bashar al-Assad, bribery, Central Intelligence Agency, Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan, Secret Intelligence Service, Syria | 1 Comment
Comments are closed.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,934,740 hits
- Moscow slams West for staying silent on Russian hospital bombing
- You’ll Think Twice About Buying Bottled Water After This!!
- $125billion down the drain: Pentagon learns how to save billions, decides against it – report
- Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
- When Truth-Telling Becomes Russian Propaganda
- First Major Clinical Trials Show Magic Mushrooms Heal Mental Illness Like A ‘Surgical Intervention’
- House Passes Massive $611 Billion New Military Spending Bill (Preparing for a new era of ‘peace’, right?)
- The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know
- The Corporate Media’s Gulag of the Mind
- 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
- Death Toll Rises from Alleged ‘Thunderstorm Asthma’, Thousands Hospitalized in Australia
- CIA MKULTRA: Drugs to Ruin the Nation
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In