10 Apr 2013 The FBI has a new office in Hawaii. Honolulu Field Office Special Agent in Charge Vida Bottom officially opened the facility on Tuesday by untying a maile lei. The building in the Honolulu suburb of Kapolei has a fitness center, a weapons vault, solar power and an annex for automotive and electronic repairs. It will serve as the headquarters for all FBI operations in Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,915,027 hits
- We Have to Talk About the Boy in the Ambulance…
- What Can We Say About a System that Criminalizes a Safe Painkiller (0 Deaths) and Promotes Big Pharma Opiates that Have Killed 165,000 Americans?
- “I thought you should know”
- Obama and Hillary DID Found ISIS – This 2012 US Government Memo Proves It
- 14 arrested for smuggling Fukushima-irradiated seafood in Shandong
- First Hemp Crop Planted in Maine; Step Toward Nullifying Federal Prohibition
- Growing Up Insane in America
- UN says it was involved in introducing cholera to Haiti
- FDA: Massive Attack on Supplements
- Public Muslims, Secret Jews: A Turkish Sect Faces Crackdown
- Clinton Delegate Explains How Democrats Will Ban All Guns
- More Evidence The Government and Corporations Are the Real Drug Dealers
Authors Log In