« Giant Food Corporations Work Hand-In-Glove With Corrupt Government Agencies To Dish Up Cheap, Unhealthy Food
US offers $60m for Syrian intervention as sequester cuts loom
March 1, 2013 by kristalklear
[So, Congress and Obama are poised to slash Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid — but there’s no shortage of money to back the thugs and war criminals trying to overthrow al-Assad so US corpora-terrorists can steal Syria’s oil?]
28 Feb 2013 Syria’s opposition has won fresh financial and material support from the US but its demands for weapons to fight Bashar al-Assad were ignored in favour of calls for a “political solution” to end the crisis. John Kerry, the new US secretary of state, announced at a conference in Rome on Thursday that $60m (£45m) in “non-lethal” assistance would go to the western-backed Syrian National Coalition (SNC) while food and medical supplies would — for the first time — go directly to the opposition’s supreme military council, attempting to co-ordinate strategy by the Free Syrian Army and other units.
Comments are closed.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,925,771 hits
- Bob Dylan’s embrace of Israel’s war crimes
- Radiation detected on Hanford work crew
- Haiti Relief Efforts Fail to Address Mounting Humanitarian Crisis. What Happens to the Money?
- Hillary Campaign Bus Dumps Shit In Public Street, ‘Unaware’ They Weren’t Supposed To
- The Story Changes: The Pentagon Is No Longer Sure Yemen Fired Missiles At US Warship
- Revealed, 18 common herbs and how they could cure everything from ulcers to flatulence
- Only In The World Of American Media Is Syria A Civil War
- AMERICA’S F-35 VS RUSSIA’S S400 – WHO WINS ?
- Deutsche Bank To Fire Another 10,000 Bankers, Bringing Total Layoffs To 20% Of Workforce
- Alabama father who sodomized and murdered his daughter, eight, before reporting her missing is sentenced to 100 years prison
- Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash
- US and Saudis to grant 9,000 ISIS fighters free passage from Iraqi Mosul to Syria – source
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In