« Giant Food Corporations Work Hand-In-Glove With Corrupt Government Agencies To Dish Up Cheap, Unhealthy Food
US offers $60m for Syrian intervention as sequester cuts loom
March 1, 2013 by kristalklear
[So, Congress and Obama are poised to slash Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid — but there’s no shortage of money to back the thugs and war criminals trying to overthrow al-Assad so US corpora-terrorists can steal Syria’s oil?]
28 Feb 2013 Syria’s opposition has won fresh financial and material support from the US but its demands for weapons to fight Bashar al-Assad were ignored in favour of calls for a “political solution” to end the crisis. John Kerry, the new US secretary of state, announced at a conference in Rome on Thursday that $60m (£45m) in “non-lethal” assistance would go to the western-backed Syrian National Coalition (SNC) while food and medical supplies would — for the first time — go directly to the opposition’s supreme military council, attempting to co-ordinate strategy by the Free Syrian Army and other units.
Comments are closed.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,949,418 hits
- New Orleans’ number of accidental drug-related deaths exceeds the number of murders for the first time in the city’s history with opioids responsible for vast majority
- New York City pot factory discovered in Bronx building goes up in smoke and fills street with smell of marijuana
- Trail of ‘American carnage’
- Murder From Within: U.S. Secret Service Limo Driver, Bill Greer, Shot Both JFK & Connally on Nov. 22, 1963
- One Dead, 14 Injured After Ohio Nightclub Shooting; Shooter At Large
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West
- Fukushima Anniversary: Japan’s Historic Love-Hate Relationship with Nuclear Power
- Huge explosion flattens buildings in Wirral
- Collapsing: Why the ‘Russia Hack’ Witch Hunt Will Not End Well for Congress, or America
- Is McCain Hijacking Trump’s Foreign Policy?
- Vegas gunman surrenders after four hour SWAT standoff
- Ex-Penn State president guilty after failing to report suspected Sandusky abuse
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In