Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,914,946 hits
- We Have to Talk About the Boy in the Ambulance…
- What Can We Say About a System that Criminalizes a Safe Painkiller (0 Deaths) and Promotes Big Pharma Opiates that Have Killed 165,000 Americans?
- “I thought you should know”
- Obama and Hillary DID Found ISIS – This 2012 US Government Memo Proves It
- 14 arrested for smuggling Fukushima-irradiated seafood in Shandong
- First Hemp Crop Planted in Maine; Step Toward Nullifying Federal Prohibition
- Growing Up Insane in America
- UN says it was involved in introducing cholera to Haiti
- FDA: Massive Attack on Supplements
- Public Muslims, Secret Jews: A Turkish Sect Faces Crackdown
- Clinton Delegate Explains How Democrats Will Ban All Guns
- More Evidence The Government and Corporations Are the Real Drug Dealers
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In