Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,949,418 hits
- New Orleans’ number of accidental drug-related deaths exceeds the number of murders for the first time in the city’s history with opioids responsible for vast majority
- New York City pot factory discovered in Bronx building goes up in smoke and fills street with smell of marijuana
- Trail of ‘American carnage’
- Murder From Within: U.S. Secret Service Limo Driver, Bill Greer, Shot Both JFK & Connally on Nov. 22, 1963
- One Dead, 14 Injured After Ohio Nightclub Shooting; Shooter At Large
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West
- Fukushima Anniversary: Japan’s Historic Love-Hate Relationship with Nuclear Power
- Huge explosion flattens buildings in Wirral
- Collapsing: Why the ‘Russia Hack’ Witch Hunt Will Not End Well for Congress, or America
- Is McCain Hijacking Trump’s Foreign Policy?
- Vegas gunman surrenders after four hour SWAT standoff
- Ex-Penn State president guilty after failing to report suspected Sandusky abuse
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In