Many farmers in Colorado will be expanding their list of planted crops this Spring after groundbreaking legislation was passed last November that allowed not only for the legalization of marijuana, but hemp as well. Now in case you’re not familiar, hemp is actually a multi-purpose substance that does not produce the high effects of marijuana. In fact, it’s mainly used as a super cheap and highly efficient building material — at least in other nations where ridiculous bans are not enforced on the ‘high-free’ material.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,915,537 hits
- Climate Science is NOT Settled
- Shocking Government Report Finds $6.5 Trillion In Taxpayer Funds “Unaccounted For”
- We Have to Talk About the Boy in the Ambulance…
- What Can We Say About a System that Criminalizes a Safe Painkiller (0 Deaths) and Promotes Big Pharma Opiates that Have Killed 165,000 Americans?
- “I thought you should know”
- Obama and Hillary DID Found ISIS – This 2012 US Government Memo Proves It
- 14 arrested for smuggling Fukushima-irradiated seafood in Shandong
- First Hemp Crop Planted in Maine; Step Toward Nullifying Federal Prohibition
- Growing Up Insane in America
- UN says it was involved in introducing cholera to Haiti
- FDA: Massive Attack on Supplements
- Public Muslims, Secret Jews: A Turkish Sect Faces Crackdown
Authors Log In