19 Jul 2011 The “Gang of Six” returned to life today in the U.S. Senate, unveiling a plan for $3.7 trillion in budget savings over 10 years, breathing new life into the drive to reach a bipartisan [Wall Street] deal on the budget, which could then pave the way for an increase in the nation’s debt ceiling [which GOPigs voted for *seven times* under unelected George W. Sociopath and referred to their vote on the Sunday talk show circuit as ‘routine house-keeping’].
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,925,796 hits
- Bob Dylan’s embrace of Israel’s war crimes
- Radiation detected on Hanford work crew
- Haiti Relief Efforts Fail to Address Mounting Humanitarian Crisis. What Happens to the Money?
- Hillary Campaign Bus Dumps Shit In Public Street, ‘Unaware’ They Weren’t Supposed To
- The Story Changes: The Pentagon Is No Longer Sure Yemen Fired Missiles At US Warship
- Revealed, 18 common herbs and how they could cure everything from ulcers to flatulence
- Only In The World Of American Media Is Syria A Civil War
- AMERICA’S F-35 VS RUSSIA’S S400 – WHO WINS ?
- Deutsche Bank To Fire Another 10,000 Bankers, Bringing Total Layoffs To 20% Of Workforce
- Alabama father who sodomized and murdered his daughter, eight, before reporting her missing is sentenced to 100 years prison
- Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash
- US and Saudis to grant 9,000 ISIS fighters free passage from Iraqi Mosul to Syria – source
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In