The following top ten reasons for the assassination of John F. Kennedy has been excerpted from a previous essay entitled:
Warren Commission Report: The Most Absurd Investigation In US History
Who killed JFK? And why did they do it?
While this list is fairly exhaustive, it is by no means complete. Kennedy was clearly on a mission to thwart the advancing of the New World Order agenda. He was grimly aware that the NWO was insidiously encroaching upon every facet of civil society in America and throughout the entire world. Therefore, he was remarkably successful at making enemies just about everywhere, both at home and abroad.
(1) JFK issued executive order # 11110 which essentially disempowered the Federal Reserve System. This international crime syndicate is a private banking cartel with no reserves and is not federal, since its owners are more foreign than domestic. Like President Andrew Jackson, he knew the FED had to go if there was to be freedom from permanent debt slavery for the USA. Needless to say, the NWO bankers would not tolerate such audacity, and JFK knew he would pay the greatest price.
(2) JFK vowed to shut down the CIA shortly after the failed Bay of Pigs operation. The CIA is the granddaddy of all black ops and psyops around the world, including all major terrorist events before and since 911. With such an enormous and unaccountable black budget funding so many illegal schemes, JFK understood the CIA was the proverbial loose canon. His firing of CIA Director, Allen Dulles, proved to be the last straw. So was his vow to “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds”.
(3) JFK was implementing plans to end the Viet Nam War. His failure to prosecute the war greatly irked the Roman Catholic Church, the war’s primary instigator. As the first Roman Catholic US president, he made it clear during his campaign that he would act with complete independence from Vatican influence and always govern as his conscience dictated. Terminating the Viet Nam War became JFK’s number one foreign policy agenda item, which put him at serious odds with the entire World Shadow Government.
(4) JFK adamantly opposed Israel’s plan to develop nuclear weapons. His uncompromising posture enraged Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion, and brought upon him the wrath of the MOSSAD. A nuclear-armed Israel was an essential goal of those who would control the oil and gas reserves throughout the Middle East. JFK was well aware of Israel’s intentions to terrorize the entire Middle East with threats of nuclear armageddon.
(5) JFK was proceeding with plans to reveal highly classified information regarding the truth about UFO’s and the Alien Presence on Planet Earth. “He was the only member of Majestic 12 that wanted full disclosure to the American people.” That Extraterrestrial Biological Entities existed fascinated JFK, and he felt the nation had a right to know. Such revelations would never be allowed by those who control the mainstream media and dictate world governance.
(6) JFK issued a direct warning to all Secret Societies operating on US soil. The Illuminati was not pleased! By taking concrete measures to expose their secret agendas and clandestine operations, he put himself at great risk and his entire Administration in serious jeopardy. Nevertheless, JFK knew that his unprecedented revelations in this regard sealed his fate. It has even been asserted that he went to Dallas having been fully forewarned of the murder plot. Furthermore, he knew he was powerless to prevent a covert coup d’etat engineered and executed by the secret societies.
(7) JFK’s brother and US Attorney General, Robert F. Kennedy, launched an unprecedented war on organized crime, and particularly against the NYC, New Orleans and Chicago mob families. Obviously the American Mafia was not pleased, especially after they allegedly helped swing the necessary Chicago vote (and therefore Illinois electoral votes) in JFK’s favor to win the election. Bobby, himself, admitted that his aggressive pursuit of the mob may have caused the demise of his brother.
(8) JFK inherited the most intense foreign policy hotspot known as Cuba, as well as the CIA’s intention to assassinate Fidel Castro. The Cuban Missile Crisis had broad ramifications for his presidency, as well as for the Cold War. His decision-making independence throughout the crisis, especially his use of personal surrogates and unconventional process, would not be tolerated. However, it was the Bay of Pigs (BOP) fiasco and the withdrawal of Air Force support from the operation which turned the CIA against him for good.
(9) JFK took up the torch of civil rights in a way that no other President did throughout the 20th century. His embrace of the Civil Rights Movement drew close to him many who would try to sabotage his efforts “by all means necessary”. As the Great White Hope, JFK (and RFK) were considered to be a threat to those who would divide and rule through stoking racial hatreds. TheDeep South was therefore a conducive environment to stage the assassination, just as southerners murdered Abraham Lincoln post Civil War.
(10) JFK had very serious and powerful enemies in the form of Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush, Richard N. Nixon, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles, Dean Acheson, Aristotle Onassis, Carlos Marcello as well as the British Crown whose intentions were well known by his ambassador father, Joseph P. Kennedy. The entire global power structure, particularly the US Military-Industrial Complex, and its many secret societies and covert organizations, were vastly arrayed against him. The World Shadow Government was determined to make an [UNFORGETTABLE] example of him.
“Each of these 10 explanations standing alone would be considered extremely life-threatening to any sitting president of the USA. And these are just the top ten; there are many other brave initiatives undertaken by JFK which pitted him directly against the TPTB (The Powers That Be).
Therefore, the real question is how JFK managed to survive as long as he did.”