Archive for the ‘politics’ Category
Posted in death, government, history, media, politics, tagged Allen Dulles, Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Chicago, Federal Reserve System, Fidel Castro, George H.W. Bush, J. Edgar Hoover, JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, Lyndon B. Johnson, President Andrew Jackson, Robert F. Kennedy, The Cuban Missile Crisis on November 23, 2014 | 1 Comment »
The following top ten reasons for the assassination of John F. Kennedy has been excerpted from a previous essay entitled:
Warren Commission Report: The Most Absurd Investigation In US History
Who killed JFK? And why did they do it?
While this list is fairly exhaustive, it is by no means complete. Kennedy was clearly on a mission to thwart the advancing of the New World Order agenda. He was grimly aware that the NWO was insidiously encroaching upon every facet of civil society in America and throughout the entire world. Therefore, he was remarkably successful at making enemies just about everywhere, both at home and abroad.
(1) JFK issued executive order # 11110 which essentially disempowered the Federal Reserve System. This international crime syndicate is a private banking cartel with no reserves and is not federal, since its owners are more foreign than domestic. Like President Andrew Jackson, he knew the FED had to go if there was to be freedom from permanent debt slavery for the USA. Needless to say, the NWO bankers would not tolerate such audacity, and JFK knew he would pay the greatest price.
(2) JFK vowed to shut down the CIA shortly after the failed Bay of Pigs operation. The CIA is the granddaddy of all black ops and psyops around the world, including all major terrorist events before and since 911. With such an enormous and unaccountable black budget funding so many illegal schemes, JFK understood the CIA was the proverbial loose canon. His firing of CIA Director, Allen Dulles, proved to be the last straw. So was his vow to “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds”.
(3) JFK was implementing plans to end the Viet Nam War. His failure to prosecute the war greatly irked the Roman Catholic Church, the war’s primary instigator. As the first Roman Catholic US president, he made it clear during his campaign that he would act with complete independence from Vatican influence and always govern as his conscience dictated. Terminating the Viet Nam War became JFK’s number one foreign policy agenda item, which put him at serious odds with the entire World Shadow Government.
(4) JFK adamantly opposed Israel’s plan to develop nuclear weapons. His uncompromising posture enraged Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion, and brought upon him the wrath of the MOSSAD. A nuclear-armed Israel was an essential goal of those who would control the oil and gas reserves throughout the Middle East. JFK was well aware of Israel’s intentions to terrorize the entire Middle East with threats of nuclear armageddon.
(5) JFK was proceeding with plans to reveal highly classified information regarding the truth about UFO’s and the Alien Presence on Planet Earth. “He was the only member of Majestic 12 that wanted full disclosure to the American people.” That Extraterrestrial Biological Entities existed fascinated JFK, and he felt the nation had a right to know. Such revelations would never be allowed by those who control the mainstream media and dictate world governance.
(6) JFK issued a direct warning to all Secret Societies operating on US soil. The Illuminati was not pleased! By taking concrete measures to expose their secret agendas and clandestine operations, he put himself at great risk and his entire Administration in serious jeopardy. Nevertheless, JFK knew that his unprecedented revelations in this regard sealed his fate. It has even been asserted that he went to Dallas having been fully forewarned of the murder plot. Furthermore, he knew he was powerless to prevent a covert coup d’etat engineered and executed by the secret societies.
(7) JFK’s brother and US Attorney General, Robert F. Kennedy, launched an unprecedented war on organized crime, and particularly against the NYC, New Orleans and Chicago mob families. Obviously the American Mafia was not pleased, especially after they allegedly helped swing the necessary Chicago vote (and therefore Illinois electoral votes) in JFK’s favor to win the election. Bobby, himself, admitted that his aggressive pursuit of the mob may have caused the demise of his brother.
(8) JFK inherited the most intense foreign policy hotspot known as Cuba, as well as the CIA’s intention to assassinate Fidel Castro. The Cuban Missile Crisis had broad ramifications for his presidency, as well as for the Cold War. His decision-making independence throughout the crisis, especially his use of personal surrogates and unconventional process, would not be tolerated. However, it was the Bay of Pigs (BOP) fiasco and the withdrawal of Air Force support from the operation which turned the CIA against him for good.
(9) JFK took up the torch of civil rights in a way that no other President did throughout the 20th century. His embrace of the Civil Rights Movement drew close to him many who would try to sabotage his efforts “by all means necessary”. As the Great White Hope, JFK (and RFK) were considered to be a threat to those who would divide and rule through stoking racial hatreds. TheDeep South was therefore a conducive environment to stage the assassination, just as southerners murdered Abraham Lincoln post Civil War.
(10) JFK had very serious and powerful enemies in the form of Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush, Richard N. Nixon, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles, Dean Acheson, Aristotle Onassis, Carlos Marcello as well as the British Crown whose intentions were well known by his ambassador father, Joseph P. Kennedy. The entire global power structure, particularly the US Military-Industrial Complex, and its many secret societies and covert organizations, were vastly arrayed against him. The World Shadow Government was determined to make an [UNFORGETTABLE] example of him.
“Each of these 10 explanations standing alone would be considered extremely life-threatening to any sitting president of the USA. And these are just the top ten; there are many other brave initiatives undertaken by JFK which pitted him directly against the TPTB (The Powers That Be).
Therefore, the real question is how JFK managed to survive as long as he did.”
Posted in 9-11, criminal justice system, economics, education, Entertainment, government, health, history, law, media, politics, religion, science, tagged Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, future world, Ignorance is bliss, servitude on November 19, 2014 | 1 Comment »
Aldous Huxley, the brilliant English writer and philosopher who authored Brave New World, described a future world in which an oligarchical elite would produce a psychological tyranny where the masses would actually enjoy their servitude.
There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods.
You tube deletes this video on a regular basis………..
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Accepted Campaign Contributions From Financial Firms Managing City Pension Money
Posted in economics, government, law, politics, tagged Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chicago pension funds, International Business Times, investment firms, pension funds, political action committees, Rahm Emanuel on November 16, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
‘Executives at investment firms that manage Chicago pension funds have since 2011 poured more than $600,000 in contributions into Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s campaign operation and political action committees (PACs) that support him, according to documents reviewed by International Business Times. These contributions appear to flout federal rules banning companies that manage pension funds from financing the campaigns of officials with authority over pension systems, say legal experts.
The contributions also potentially conflict with an executive order Emanuel himself signed in 2011 prohibiting city contractors and subcontractors from making campaign donations to city officials.’
One attribute I like most about Glenn Greenwald is that he never pulls punches. One of his most prescient and cutting political lines came earlier this year when he made some observations on the upcoming 2016 Presidential election, in which two status quo, corrupt, bloodthirsty con-artists will compete for the Oval Office. While we don’t yet know which crony the GOP will put up, Hillary is pretty much a foregone conclusion for the Democrats. Greenwald observed:
Hillary is banal, corrupted, drained of vibrancy and passion. I mean, she’s been around forever, the Clinton circle. She’s a fucking hawk and like a neocon, practically. She’s surrounded by all these sleazy money types who are just corrupting everything everywhere. But she’s going to be the first female president, and women in America are going to be completely invested in her candidacy. Opposition to her is going to be depicted as misogynistic, like opposition to Obama has been depicted as racist. It’s going to be this completely symbolic messaging that’s going to overshadow the fact that she’ll do nothing but continue everything in pursuit of her own power. They’ll probably have a gay person after Hillary who’s just going to do the same thing.
You can read that and more in the post: Glenn Greenwald on the 2016 Elections – “They’ll Probably Have a Gay Person After Hillary.”
Well Greenwald is back, and this time he outlines exactly who’s excited about Hillary’s forthcoming run for the Presidency. Here are some excerpts from the Intercept:
It’s easy to strike a pose of cynicism when contemplating Hillary Clinton’s inevitable (and terribly imminent) presidential campaign. As a drearily soulless, principle-free, power-hungry veteran of DC’s game of thrones, she’s about as banal of an American politician as it gets. One of the few unique aspects to her, perhaps the only one, is how the genuinely inspiring gender milestone of her election will (following the Obama model) be exploited to obscure her primary role as guardian of the status quo.
But one shouldn’t be so jaded. There is genuine and intense excitement over the prospect of (another) Clinton presidency. Many significant American factions regard her elevation to the Oval Office as an opportunity for rejuvenation, as a stirring symbol of hope and change, as the vehicle for vital policy advances. Those increasingly inspired factions include:
Down on Wall Street they don’t believe (Clinton’s populist rhetoric) for a minute. While the finance industry does genuinely hate Warren, the big bankers love Clinton, and by and large they badly want her to be president. Many of the rich and powerful in the financial industry—among them, Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman, Tom Nides, a powerful vice chairman at Morgan Stanley, and the heads of JPMorganChase and Bank of America—consider Clinton a pragmatic problem-solver not prone to populist rhetoric. To them, she’s someone who gets the idea that we all benefit if Wall Street and American business thrive. What about her forays into fiery rhetoric? They dismiss it quickly as political maneuvers. None of them think she really means her populism.
The Israel Lobby
Let’s be clear. When it comes to Israel, there is no Bill Clinton 2.0. The former president is probably unique among presidents for the depth of his feeling for Israel and his willingness to put aside his own frustrations with certain aspects of Israel’s behavior, such as settlements. But this accommodation applies to Hillary too. Both Bill and Hillary are so enamored with the idea of Israel and its unique history that they are prone to make certain allowances for the reality of Israel’s behavior, such as the continuing construction of settlements.
Interventionists (i.e., war zealots)
“I feel comfortable with her on foreign policy,” Mr. Kagan said, adding that the next step after Mr. Obama’s more realist approach “could theoretically be whatever Hillary brings to the table” if elected president. “If she pursues a policy which we think she will pursue,” he added, “it’s something that might have been called neocon, but clearly her supporters are not going to call it that; they are going to call it something else.”
Like what, the “Mook Mafia” platform? (you’ll catch that reference later on).
Old school neocons
After nearly a decade in the political wilderness, the neoconservative movement is back. . . . Even as they castigate Mr. Obama, the neocons may be preparing a more brazen feat: aligning themselves with Hillary Rodham Clinton and her nascent presidential campaign, in a bid to return to the driver’s seat of American foreign policy. . . .
Other neocons have followed [Robert] Kagan’s careful centrism and respect for Mrs. Clinton. Max Boot, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, noted in The New Republic this year that “it is clear that in administration councils she was a principled voice for a strong stand on controversial issues, whether supporting the Afghan surge or the intervention in Libya.”
It’s easy to imagine Mrs. Clinton’s making room for the neocons in her administration. No one could charge her with being weak on national security with the likes of Robert Kagan on board. . . . Far from ending, then, the neocon odyssey is about to continue. In 1972, Robert L. Bartley, the editorial page editor of The Wall Street Journal and a man who championed the early neocon stalwarts, shrewdly diagnosed the movement as representing “something of a swing group between the two major parties.” Despite the partisan battles of the early 2000s, it is remarkable how very little has changed.
There’s quite a bit more to the post, which I suggest reading in full.
If for some strange reason that isn’t enough to get you jazzed up for oligarch-coddler Hillary Clinton’s campaign, perhaps some insight into the people who might run her presidential bid will change your mind. They refer to themselves as the “Mook Mafia,” and it’s basically a couple of power thirsty adolescents. Some of their emails were leaked to ABC News:
For the past five years, a prominent Democratic operative who is a leading contender to manage a Hillary Clinton presidential campaign has maintained a private email listserv for friends and associates that carries a provocative name: the “Mook Mafia.”
The listserv, which one member said reaches more than 150 fellow campaign veterans, has been a means for Robby Mook and a close friend Marlon Marshall to stay connected with many of the operatives who would likely populate a Democratic presidential campaign in 2016. Mook and Marshall have both been mentioned as possible Hillary Clinton campaign managers.
“I know many of you are out there on campaigns, crushing it mafia style,” Marshall wrote. “We unfortunately didn’t do a call this year, but Robby and I wanted to start a chain to acknowledge many in our great family who have been out there busting their tails for all that is right in the world.
“We also wanted you to know that this years reunion will actually be held early next year, January or February, and likely in New York for a weekend. Apologies for the late notice and for not sending anything out on a reunion. Please believe there will be one. The planning committee has just been a tad busy!”
The email was signed “MM,” with Marshall adding a hashtag: #mafia4life.
In the more substantive messages, though, Marshall emerges as the more aggressive of the duo. Writing in January 2010 to urge fellow “mafia” members to work hard on behalf of Massachusetts Senate candidate Martha Coakley, Marshall offered “an overall big thank you to everyone on this list who continues to fight the good fight.”
“F U Republicans. Mafia till I die,” he wrote. “If you have just a few minutes, hop on that activate and punish those voters!” (“Activate” is an apparent reference to a software program allowing volunteers to contact targeted voters by phone from anywhere in the country.)
The following year, in confirming news that he would be taking a new job that would include a move to Chicago, Marshall offered special thanks to Mook.
“First, the mafia never separates, it just continues to grow and expand and move into other states in order to destroy Republicans,” he wrote. “A special thanks to none other than the namesake himself, Deacon Robby Mook. Without him, there would be no mafia and I for sure know I would not have learned as much as I have in this business and have this opportunity.”
Mook responded by announcing “mandatory” attendance at a goodbye party for Marshall at a Capitol Hill bar.
“It’s true: Marlon Marshall is leaving our fold. Today is the day the grownassman [sic] grows up and leaves for America’s Second City. I know this prodical [sic] son will return to the mafia manger soon enough to smite Republicans mafia-style,” Mook wrote.
You can’t make this stuff up. I don’t know about you, but…
‘On November 9, the ugly face of America’s money-saturated election process was put on full display.
Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban, two billionaires with right-wing, pro-Israel agendas, took the stage at the Israeli American Council’s inaugural conference in Washington, D.C. They fantasized about bombing Iran and about buying the New York Times because they said it’s biased against Israel. Both are bound to play an outsized role in the 2016 presidential elections by flooding the campaign with money to support their favored candidates. In a post-Citizens United world, Adelson and Saban are kings, and Israel will be the beneficiary of their largesse if the donors have the ear of a future president.’
“You are not entitled to that information!” That’s what a staffer in Senator Markey’s office bluntly told me when I called to ask for help in identifying Members of Congress who hold dual citizenship.
Seems that’s a question no one wants to hear. The Internet sources are flaky, with only unreliable estimates for both House and Senate. So I telephoned the Washington, DC offices of my three Congressional representatives from Massachusetts to ask for their help in obtaining definitive data from the Congressional Research Service (CRS), which responds to Congressional offices, but not to the general public.
I might as well have asked the respondents for their social security numbers. While the responses the offices of Senator Warren and Congressman Keating were more polite than the one from Markey’s office, they were no more helpful. Two Warren office interns tried to assist, sending me some interesting but unrelated CRS reports. However, when their internships ended in August, I started all over again with a more permanent staffer. She promised to call back, but never did. I thought I had a promise from a Keating office aide to approach CRS, but she never responded to my several follow-up emails.
As a Harvard Kennedy School alum, I emailed the two professors recommended by a member of the fundraising office, but received no response.
Two prominent ethics in government NGOs manifested a similar lack of interest. Neither the Sunlight Foundation nor the Center for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) saw fit to respond to my phone calls. Nor did my “tipline” submission to CREW spark a reply.
Meanwhile, I did obtain some useful information from the “Ask the Librarian” service of the Library of Congress. First, it referred me to links that reported Congresswoman Michele Bachmann’s recent renunciation of her Swiss citizenship and Senator Ted Cruz’ renunciation of his Canadian citizenship. The librarian service also referred me to two government organizations, one of which provided me with a document listing Members born outside the United States and another more detailed CRS document entitled “Membership of the 113th Congress: A Profile,” dated August 26, 2014. The profile document includes cumulative Member data on party breakdown, age, occupations, education, Congressional service, religion, gender and ethnicity and military service, but nothing on dual citizenship. The provided reports came with a caveat: my source was not to be “quoted or cited.”
This week I filed a Freedom of Information Request to CRS asking for the names of Members of Congress who are dual citizens; or, if such data is not available, advice on where it can be obtained. Given the omission of dual citizen topic in the Member profile cited above, I suspect that the relevant data is simply not being collected.
Until the Supreme Court decided otherwise in the 1967 case of Afroyim v. Rusk, a US citizen who voted in a political election in a foreign state would lose his US nationality. Afroyim opened the way for the acceptance of dual or multiple citizenship in US law.
Not all countries allow their citizens to obtain dual citizenship. One country that does make it easy to become a dual national is Israel. Under its “Law of Return,” every Jew has the right to come to Israel as an oleh (a Jew immigrating to Israel) and become an Israeli citizen.
The recent experience of Lenny Lapon, a Jewish American citizen from Massachusetts, shows how automatic the conferral of Israeli citizenship can be. As Lapon described it when he publically renounced that citizenship last July, his flight to Israel in October 2010 resulted in the award of Israeli citizenship and an Israeli identification number. Thus it is likely that Jewish members of Congress became Israeli citizens if and when they visited Israel. We don’t yet know if this was the case for any or all of the visiting Jewish Members. Nor do we know if any such member has renounced Israeli citizenship.
Religion and ethnicity in such a diverse country as the US raise no serious conflict issues (1) because neither of those identifications takes precedence over citizen loyalty to the US and (2) because both religion and ethnicity of Members are transparent to the public.
Why is it important for citizens to know if their representatives in Congress are dual citizens? Because both real and apparent conflicts of interest erode the public trust. If there are dual citizens in Congress or in top levels of the Executive Branch, citizens may reasonably demand that all foreign citizenship be renounced as a condition of high political office.
At the level of individual members, transparency is essential. For example, a constituent should know whether or not another state loyalty is involved when his or her representative speaks out on a major issue, such as on military assistance to Israel or recognition of Palestine as a state. Only if we know who are the dual citizens in Congress and what are their second countries, can we intelligently assess the credibility of their policy statements and actions.
Responding to the Markey staffer, we are entitled to that information.
L. Michael Hager is a retired lawyer and diplomat whose work has been published in the Washington Post, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Christian Science Monitor, The Hill, International Herald Tribune, London Independent, Jordan Times, and Truthout. He was the executive director of Conflict Management Group in Cambridge, MA, president of the Education For Employment Foundation in Washington, DC., and co-founder of the International Development Law Organization in Rome. He now resides in Massachusetts.
Posted in economics, government, history, law, media, military, politics, tagged Banking, CHAOS, corruption, economy, global population, government, middle east, politics on November 11, 2014 | Leave a Comment »
By Jim Kirwan
There are four dimensions, or stages, in virtually every Empire that has ever lived anywhere on earth. This time around the planet has once again reached deeply into the swirling chaos to arrive in the fourth dimension of this final collapse of Pax Americana.
Historical Cycles: Are we doomed to repeat the past?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6QYPzF2TI&feature=youtu.be 12min 29sec VIDEO
“The theory of History Repeating itself is as old as History itself. The earliest written accounts date back 3500 years…
…The four divisions are the Finding, Flowering, Decline and Chaos. This video uses: Warrior, Intellectual, Merchant & Chaos.”
The descriptions of past history took place when the world was still ‘large enough’ to absorb Empires which were unable to take on the entire planet, in any meaningful way. They could and did dominate in regions of the world, but they were not capable of directly threatening the entire globe.
Because of our obsessions with technology and our addiction to global power, we have altered the natural balance of the competing powers which has made us all prey for the Oligarch’s and the élites that have now claimed their version of Full-Spectrum Dominance: Which in reality is just a hyper-version of our earlier primitive form of blatant Fascism, or the combination of Business in tandem with the outlaw prison-states that provide the mercenary forces to keep the herd in line.
Most Amerikans have no knowledge of our reputation in the wider world. They’re still stuck back in the 1950’s and 60’s with little or no cognition about what we have done to the rest of the planet. But the planet and its people know all too well what we’ve done and most of the rest of the 92.5 % of the planet will not forgive or forget what USI has done to all of them; over the last 230 plus years of our “manifest destiny” against the rest of the world.
By the time Pax Americana reached into the “Merchant” realm of finance: This version was ready with global plans to steal everything of value anywhere in the world, which is what we’ve been doing non-stop, clearly, for the last 101 years.
With the coming of the New Millennium the elites added to the mix the targeted reduction of all human life on the planet down to the point where they would be comfortable still being here. That number of inhabitants in the ‘perfect new world order” does not exceed 5% of the current global population. But what this period is about is the murder of the 95% of the global population which are still alive. This policy would leave the world without almost all the people living here now. Did you really think that you too could or would escape?
Regardless of their stated goals, these Outlaws will not live to see this figure achieved. The world will recover, even from an attempted massive extinction, if one should begin to wipe out anything like the numbers they have theorized. But time has proven that each of those former rulers who brought on such slaughters did not live to see the results of their actions—And it will be no different this time either.
We are currently well into the Chaos phase of this dying empire. Ironically people in the United States are still unaware of just how much has already gone from the formerly prosperous worlds’ of yesterday. If we had any knowledge we would never tolerate being lectured to by the same mass-murders that have committed genocide against entire peoples the world over. Instead we would begin storming the microphones and dragging the Outlaws away in chains to face trial and probable death for the tens of hundreds of such crimes they are clearly guilty of.
In any case we would not be “listening to” the hundreds of TRAITORS, torturers, rapists, mass-murders and global-thieves that currently occupy nearly all the political offices in this land.
But since so many still feign interest in whatever these completely-criminal figureheads continue to spout; it’s clear that most have no clue as to what is happening and what has happened in so many different places all over the globe.
These Amerikans actually believe that there will be a tomorrow for them to live in—that will ultimately be the final insult once they are forced to recognize that there is no longer any future for any of the leaders or their complicit partners of this global-blackmail and extortion plot, that has already stolen everything that most thought of as “theirs”. This is what makes everything that is being done now so very important: Because everything depends upon the timing of every major event. The difference between “knowing” and being able to act, versus remaining stupid and being caught without a clue is the real difference between those who will survive and those who will die almost immediately: When everything is dragged into that killing machine we think of as “the tomorrow of our lives”!
At slightly more than 5 minutes into the tape the disconnect between previous dynasty’s and conditions now begins to make itself felt. This begins once corruption has totally replaced trust or truth of any type.
“…Comparing each stage in the video to our current conditions we can quickly eliminate the Warrior and Intellectual Ages. The days of heroic leaders and brilliant thinkers belong to an America long past. Obviously we are in the Merchant stage (Or rather we have been since roughly the 1980’s). …And we are at the end of that stage.”
Passion & Denial Rules Today
“ The destruction of America’s manufacturing base and the devastation of its natural resources can only mean that the fat lady is about to take to the stage.”
For the answers to these problems and what we might expect to see in the very near future: Watch the whole video from start to finish.
It’s worth remembering that in the history of every other Empire, there was still a far-away world (But still on this planet) where people could escape to. In this GLOBAL WAR there is no where left to hide and hasn’t been since we left the twentieth century behind us.
Also in this potentially thermonuclear war the size of the weapons and the profusion of them will almost guarantee that there will be very few survivors: Thus making monasteries very unlikely as the global nature of this final chapter begins to take hold…
Is this one of the reasons why the outlaws are now bombing the schools, libraries and all social structures within the targeted states, including museums, hospitals, churches, government buildings and warehouses where potential knowledge is possibly stored?
We need to remember that what is happening in the Middle East is a region wide “regime change” that is affecting tens of millions of people, that’s just in the preparatory stage. What will be left of everywhere in that region once the bombings stop and the outlaws are rounded up and shot by whoever the new warrior turns out to be?
What seems clear is that there will be hardly anything left of any of the nations where we have decided to practice our war games on the unsuspecting, anywhere in the world today. “Chaos” this time will not be repairable. Only time and nature will manage the erasing of the depth of the damage and whole populations will soon be disappearing back into the primitive state they came from—once the death of this empire runs its savage course…
We should have voided the last election, held here as being totally unrepresentative and therefore invalid. But since there was never a requirement made to make any election “illegal” for those who benefitted from this crime, who will just continue with business as usual unless we forcefully intervene and arrest some of the highest members of this crime for the traitors they have always been!
Don’t hold your breath Amerika, as this place is home now to mostly cowards when it comes to standing up for anything…
Naomi Wolf presents you with the truth. Remember this was done BO before Obama was president.There is an up date to this done at the 2014 Liberty forum she is just as critical of POTUS today.
6 Nov 2014 According to a Politico report, CNN commentator S.E. Cupp and Fox News media consultant Jon Kraushar [biased sacks of corporate sh*t] both gave media training to most major Republican Senate candidates leading up to Tuesday’s midterm elections. The “bootcamp” was arranged by the National Republican Senatorial Committee and intended to keep GOP candidates from making campaign-crippling media gaffes. Cupp conducted mock interviews with candidates, simulating the kind of interrogation they might receive from the media in weeks prior to the elections. Kraushar, who has worked for Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan and Dick Cheney, handles most of the on-camera training at Fox News. He was also present to ensure that candidates were primed.
Please don’t claim anything changes if one party or the other is in the majority. Anyone clinging to that fantasy is delusional.
If you really think it matters which political party controls the U.S. Senate, please answer these questions. Don’t worry, they’re not that difficult:
1. Will U.S. foreign policy in the Mideast change from being an incoherent pastiche of endless war and Imperial meddling? Please answer with a straight face. We all know the answer is that it doesn’t matter who controls the Senate, Presidency or House of Representatives, nothing will change.
2. Will basic civil liberties be returned to the citizenry? You know, like the cops are no longer allowed to steal your cash when they stop you for a broken tail light and claim the cash was going to be used for a drug deal.
Or some limits on domestic spying by Central State agencies. You know, basic civil liberties as defined by the Bill of Rights and the U.S. constitution.
Don’t make me laugh–you know darned well that it doesn’t matter who controls the Senate, Presidency or House of Representatives, nothing will change.
3. Will the predatory, parasitic policies of the Federal Reserve that virtually everyone from the Wall Street Journal to what little remains of the authentic Left understands has greatly increased income and wealth inequality be reined in? Please don’t claim either party has any will or interest in limiting the Fed’s rapacious financialization. There is absolutely no evidence to support such a claim–it is pure wishful thinking.
4. Will the steaming pile of profiteering, corruption, waste, fraud and ineptitude that is Sickcare in the U.S. be truly reformed so its costs drop by 50% to match what every other developed democracy spends per person on universal healthcare? It doesn’t matter if ObamaCare is repealed or not; that monstrosity was simply another layer of bureaucratic waste on an already hopelessly dysfunctional system.
If you answer “yes,” please run a body scan on yourself to detect the biochips that were implanted while you voted Demopublican.
5. Will the influence of Big Money be well and truly banned from politics? If you answer yes, please pick up your tin-foil hat at the door.
6. Will the incentives in the Status Quo be reset to punish rapacious financialization and gaming the system and reward productive investment and labor? Before you answer, check out who’s buttering the Senators’ bread. Hint: Wall Street does not qualify as productive unless we’re talking about the production of life-draining parasites. Virtually none of the vast armies of skimmers and scammers, from those pursuing bogus disability claims to lobbyist leeches, will suffer any consequence.
Moral hazard is the Status Quo’s Prime Directive.
7. Will anything be done to dismantle the Neofeudal Debt-Serfdom known as student loans? You are delusional if you think either party has any interest in limiting the predation of an academic Upper Caste that came to do good and stayed to do well.
8. Will any prudent assessment be made of unaffordable weapons systems like the F-35 Lightning–$1.5 trillion and counting for aircraft that will soon be matched by drones that cost a fraction of the F-35’s $200 million a piece price tag? No way–parts of those insanely costly jets are made in dozens of states, so the pork is well-distributed. Never mind the plane is lemon, built to fight the wars of the past. It’s jobs, Baby–that’s all that counts. Never mind the $1.5 trillion–we can always borrow another couple trillion–the Fed promised us.
Do you really think the Senate controlled by either party will ask why the F-35’s price tag dropped to $120 million from $200 million? That’s easy–the revised estimate left out the engine and avionics. They’ll be added back in after the Senate approves open-ended funding.
If you doubt this, please take the above quiz again.
Prepare for war. Where? Syria, Iraq, Russia, Iran, China, anywhere and everywhere.
Warmonger in chief, senator John McCain wants troops in Syria, arms for Ukraine, an examination of “China’s continued encroachment in the south China Sea”, and an investigation into warming relations with Iran.
McCain is set to take over as head of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
Expect the other party of war, the Democrats, to cooperate. On Wednesday, Obama Asked Congress to Authorize Islamic State War.
After insisting for months that he has all the authority he needs to launch the airstrikes already under way against the radical Sunni group, Obama reversed course and called for a new authorization for the use of military force a day after his party lost control of the Senate.
“The world needs to know we are united behind this effort and the men and women of our military deserve our clear and unified support,” Obama said yesterday at a White House news conference.
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee will hold hearings on the U.S. role in Iraq and Syria beginning next week, Senator Robert Menendez, the panel’s chairman, said in a statement.
The New Jersey Democrat has said a congressional authorization should be “appropriate in scope and duration to meet the threat and sustain the fight” without having an “indefinite duration.”
Obama has approved airstrikes against the extremists who have seized swaths of Iraq and Syria, and he’s deployed U.S. military teams to assess and advise the Iraqi military.
The administration has said it’s carrying out the offensive under the use-of-force authorization Congress approved after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, as well as under his constitutional powers as commander in chief.