Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for the ‘government’ Category


Health workers carry the body of a man found in the street, suspected of dying from Ebola in the Liberian capital city of Monrovia on August 12, 2014.

 
Health workers carry the body of a man found in the street, suspected of dying from Ebola in the Liberian capital city of Monrovia on August 12, 2014.

Australia says it will provide an additional 7 million Australian dollars (USD 6.4 million) to contribute to the international campaign to contain the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa.

The fresh funds include AUD 2 million requested by Britain to help that country deliver medical services in Sierra Leone, Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said in a statement on Wednesday.

Another AUD 2.5 million will go to the World Health Organization’s regional response plan, and AUD 2.5 million will be given to Medecins Sans Frontieres, also known as Doctors Without Borders, for medical services, she said.

“Health systems in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea are under severe strain, and the United Nations assesses that these countries are facing a humanitarian emergency,” Bishop added.

The Australian government had previously promised to provide AUD one million to the international response to the spread of the deadly disease.

The World Health Organization announced on Tuesday that the death toll from the Ebola infection has surpassed the 2500 mark.

Health officials say there is a low risk of an Ebola outbreak in Australia as no cases of the fatal disease have been reported in the country yet.

Ebola is a form of hemorrhagic fever whose symptoms are diarrhea, vomiting and bleeding. The virus is transmitted through direct contact with infected blood, feces or sweat, sexual contact or the unprotected handling of contaminated corpses.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/17/379045/australia-pledges-64-million-to-fight-ebola/

 

Read Full Post »


The United States government is sending thousands of military troops to the west African nation of Liberia as part of the Obama administration’s Ebola virus-response strategy, the White House said late Monday night.

‘U.S. Africa Command will set up a Joint Force Command headquartered in Monrovia, Liberia, to provide regional command and control support to U.S. military activities and facilitate coordination with U.S. government and international relief efforts,’ a statement from the White House press office said.

‘A general from U.S. Army Africa, the Army component of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM), will lead this effort, which will involve an estimated 3,000 U.S. forces.’

Read more: US to send 3,000 troops to Ebola danger zone as Obama administration shuffles military’s mission in Africa

Read Full Post »


‘Only hours after delivering his ridiculous address to the American people regarding his strategy to combat an organization that is entirely the product of the United States and NATO and one that is still under complete control of these powers, Obama conducted a meeting with “foreign policy experts,” former government officials, and journalists.

The meeting, of course, is nothing more than round two in the volley of propaganda coming from the White House in its attempt to drum up more support from the American people for direct military intervention in Syria and an open use of U.S. military forces against the secular government of Bashar al-Assad. All of those within an ear’s reach of the reports regarding Obama’s meeting should be firmly aware that it is nothing more than an attempt to milk the original speech for more propaganda against Assad’s Syria and provide a sense of inevitability about the coming conflict there.’

Read more: Obama: If Assad Defends Against US Attack, US Will Attack

Read Full Post »


Muammar Gaddafi was fighting against the illuminati and the reason why he was killed is here!

Read Full Post »


wakeup

Read Full Post »


‘Australia became the first country to detail troop numbers and aircraft for a U.S.-led coalition fighting Islamic State militants in Iraq, as Washington drums up support for global action to counter the terrorist threat.

Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott said on Sunday a 600-strong force comprising some 400 airforce personnel and 200 special forces soldiers would be deployed to a U.S. military base in the United Arab Emirates.’

Read more: Australia answers U.S. call to join coalition fighting Islamic State

Read Full Post »


U.S. Inspector: Billions in failed programs wasted in Afghanistan

–U.S. has spent $120 billion ‘reconstruction’ in Afghanistan [Too bad Detroit isn't in Afghanistan.]

12 Sept 2014 The top U.S. official for monitoring aid to Afghanistan painted a grim portrait of the country’s future Friday, saying it is riddled with corruption and graft. With most Americans’ attention riveted on [purposefully distracted] Iraq and Syria, John F. Sopko, the U.S. special inspector general for Afghanistan, said the United States’ unprecedented $120 billion reconstruction investment there is at risk. “The country remains under assault by insurgents and is short of domestic revenue, plagued by corruption, afflicted by criminal elements [CIA] involved in opium and smuggling, and struggling to execute the basic functions of government,” Sopko said in a speech at Georgetown University.

Read Full Post »


‘A group of unknown, “heavily-armed” men dressed in camouflage have been dropping from helicopters into marijuana fields in Mendocino County in order to chop down plants and eradicate growing operations.

According to CBS San Francisco’s KPIX, one of the groups conducting such raids is private security contractor LEAR Asset Protection and Management. A LEAR spokesman acknowledged the group had conducted similar raids in Mendocino County over the last year.

However, medical marijuana grower Susan Schindler told KPIX that a group of men who used helicopters to raid her field last month refused to identify themselves.’

Read more: Mysterious, Heavily-Armed Men Drop From Helicopters to Destroy Marijuana Fields

Read Full Post »


After the September 11 terrorist attacks, insurance companies paid out billions in damages — more than ever before. So in 2002, Congress agreed to help in the future by creating federally insured — and relatively cheap — terrorism coverage for businesses.

Claims under that coverage were filed for the first time after the Boston Marathon bombings. But insurance companies haven’t paid out — because the federal government doesn’t consider the Boston Marathon bombing an act of terrorism.

After the marathon bombings, police and other investigators swarmed downtown and barricaded off whole blocks to examine what’s been called the most complex crime scene in history.

“Nobody knew if there was going to be more bombs or anything,” said Perry Geyer, whose company, Cybersound Studios, is around the corner from the bombing sites on Newbury street. He says as the manhunt for suspects continued, artists from across the country canceled recording sessions and Geyer lost thousands of dollars.

“In the back of my mind, the whole time when this happened, I was like, ‘Wow, thank God I have the terrorism insurance — I’m sure this is going to cover it, if this isn’t a terrorist act, then what is?'”

There’s an answer to that question from the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.

In an email yesterday, a spokesperson for the office said they have reviewed the events in Boston, and the treasury secretary did not find that there had been an “act of terrorism” under the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act.

That’s the act that Congress passed in 2002 to create this type of federally-backed insurance. Under the law, insurance companies only have to pay claims when property damage tops $5 million and the U.S. Attorney General and the secretaries of state and treasury certify it a terrorist attack.

Since that didn’t happen in the case of the marathon bombings, claims like Geyer’s, for $9,000, were denied. He’s since canceled his terrorism coverage.

more @ http://wgbhnews.org/post/us-treasury-boston-marathon-bombing-not-act-terrorism

Read Full Post »


America’s anti-humanism can cause shock among hyenas, vultures and other creatures that feed on death in accordance with rather than opposition to nature. But as the empire sinks more deeply into the political economic sewage of its own creation, its weaponized psyche grows more malevolent and the behavior pattern more dangerous. The public has to be nearly lobotomized to allow its leadership to perform at such odds with reality. That is almost the case.

Present postures re the Ukraine and ISIS are so idiotic it’s almost impossible not to think a comedy writer is responsible for the foreign policy directives coming from the mental health crisis center we call our central government.

Outside the ruling circles of the USA and its NATO lapdogs most of the world knows that an elected Ukrainian government was removed by an outside organized and financed uprising and replaced by a local billionaire led regime which would better serve western interests. But consciousness controllers in the USA have portrayed a semi-fascist coupe as democratic action while blaming Russia and demonizing Putin for an invasion that never happened.

Russia’s reclaiming of Crimea, followed by a democratic expression of support by a Crimean majority was treated as a return of the Soviet Union, a revival of the Russian empire and Putin’s vision – inspired by very bad comedy writing or very good drugs – to take over Europe, Asia, Disneyland and Home Depot.

The fact that the southeastern Ukraine has a substantial population that not only identifies as Russian but welcomed returning to that nation is unknown to an american public fed news reports from dementia central, abundant celebrity gossip, and an occasional experience of verifiable material reality but only on weekends between one o’clock.

After having been dropped from Russia in an attempted peaceful gesture toward the west, many Crimeans were happy to again become part of what they see as their homeland. But much of the larger western Ukraine identifies with Europe and economics favored by the American satellites of NATO. The U.S and its euro-servants have worked on propagandizing that sector while surrounding Russia with military bases that were never supposed to be there according to post cold-war deals. But each menacing encroachment on its borders has been treated as aggressive action by Russia. Of course. And women keep raping themselves. And black men keep throwing themselves at police bullets.

Americans have to rely on the good sense of a Russian leader who is depicted as a monster by mind managers of the asylum we call a marketplace of ideas. We have to hope he maintains his mental stability while confronting not an individual nut case waving an axe but an imperial regime led by idiots collectively waving weapons of war that are far more menacing.

And another creation of the empire and its Arab flunkies, ISIS, is being treated as a menace to the USA, with consumers of corporate fables led to believe invasion is imminent if we do not stop these fanatics from converting our dogs, cats and identitarian minorities to their Islamic faith. This is not the Colbert Report or SNL but you almost have to laugh to keep from crying. While the warriors of ISIS have made short work of the demoralized armies of unpopular regimes created by the USA, they number at most twenty thousand men and have no air force, navy or mechanization beyond what they capture and confiscate from the weapons armory awarded them by american taxpayers. The average metropolitan police department here is better equipped and, unfortunately a greater threat to americans than this relatively ragtag gang of zealots, however bloody they may seem to people ignorant of the destroyed states, hundreds of thousands of dead and millions of refugees created by the USA in the middle east under the guise of spreading democracy and the homicidal immorality we practice under its name.

Two horrible beheadings have been enough for the deranged in congress and media to warn of pending invasions of the USA that must be stopped lest all of us lose our heads physically, instead of by the almost equally dangerous form our beheadings take:

Watch the news, read the pundits, check antisocial media, and slowly but surely lose your mind.

When people are reduced to seeing the alleged intellectual lackey to Israel who dwells in the half-white house as a serious peaceful counter to the mad dog moronic lackeys to Israel who reside in congress, we have far more than a problem. It is approaching catastrophe.

Professions of national pride and threats to “degrade and destroy” a group that owes its formation, arms and temporary success to American meddling in the middle east are the wailings of a computer nerd trying to sound like a Mafia Don. But the Mafia at its worst was a humanitarian NGO by comparison to the atrocities committed by this crumbling empire.

Just as Israel seems close to going over the edge as its chosen people-above-reproach reputation finally comes under closer global scrutiny, the USA, as its mythological reputation encounters reality, moves closer to a form of deranged master racism that threatens the entire global community. So far the public only seems willing to accept murderous and ultimately useless bombing and not murderous and even more useless invasion. That isn’t much, but for the moment we can hope that full-scale war that could lead to a nuclear confrontation or terrorist retaliation can be avoided.

The greatest threat to America and the world emanates from the ruling minority in the USA. Our ignorance under almost total corporate thought control is understandable but we need to become educated to the need for social transformation before it is too late. The process of democratic action taken by the growing minority who wish to change the entire system of human relations needs to happen before present hypocritical rule creates a warfare capitalist pandemic from which humanity may not recover.

email: fpscott@gmail.com

Frank Scott writes political commentary and satire which is available online at Legalienate

http://legalienate.blogspot.com

Read Full Post »


Read Full Post »


Read Full Post »


Tony Abbott announces Australian terror threat raised from ‘medium’ to ‘high

12 Sept 2014 Tony Abbott has announced the Australian terror threat has been raised from medium to high, meaning an attack is “likely” on home soil. “Last night the director general of security, ASIO head David Irvine, raised the terror threat to high,” the PM revealed at a press conference in Melbourne. “Consequently the government today is raising the public alert level to high.”

Read Full Post »


illgatesThis is a very important question that so far nobody wants to talk about. Glenn Thomas handled media operations for the WHO organization and so he was the media contact on what was to be done about the Kenema lab in Africa closed down by local opposition. Glenn Thomas just happened to be on MH17, the airliner shot down over the Ukraine.

Many now are questioning if Glenn Thomas knew about the lab faking positive diagnoses for Ebola in order to give them Ebola. This traces back to Tulane University. George Soros had hundreds of people working at Kenema and it is about to be closed down.

Thus far nobody seems to know who shot the plane down over the Ukraine and the EU governments who have the black box are going pretty slow on it. Soros also has links to the Sierra Leone President, Korona and to Ukraine warlord Kolomoisky.

Soros attended the wedding of Dutch prince Johan Friso who married an employee of Soros in 2004. Interestingly the Dutch are involved in the Ukraine black box investigations and have flown back some 40 bodies from the crash.

The Soros “Open Society” has not been very open lately. Have we entered an era of biological and vaccine warfare?

more @ http://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/was-glenn-thomas-aware-of-hard-evidence-showing-that-the-lab-was-faking-positive-diagnoses-for-ebola-tulane-university-in-order-to-justify-forcing-people-to-undergo-treatment-whic/

Read Full Post »


Welcome to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Below is a summary of information that we feel you need to know regarding the events of September 11, 2001, in New York City.

AE911Truth has carefully studied the publicly available information on the destruction of World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7. This evidence includes video and audio recordings, photographs, eyewitness accounts, and physical evidence.

As building and technical professionals, we research and comment on only this forensic and recorded evidence, which has led us to the inevitable conclusion that the three skyscrapers were willfully destroyed by controlled demolition using explosives and incendiaries. That is why we have concluded that the hypotheses for the buildings’ destruction given in the official reports published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, an arm of the U.S. government, are seriously flawed and scientifically impossible.

On this page you will find…

 The Evidence

Technical Articles

Read Full Post »

Older Posts »

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,182 other followers

%d bloggers like this: