09 May 2013 San Francisco firefighters are responding to a possible hazardous materials situation at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, a fire department spokeswoman said. The incident was reported at 11:38 a.m. today at the hospital, located at 900 Hyde St. between Pine and Bush streets. A post office near the hospital, at 1400 Pine Street, has been closed. Two employees were taken to the hospital.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,597,534 hits
- Brian Blade and The Fellowship Band (Live) at Chicago Music Exchange
- Is Miami On The Brink Of A Nuclear Disaster?
- We Awaken to National Militarization of Police, Not Only in Ferguson
- CBO raises federal deficit estimate to $506 billion
- Video shows police shot Ohio man ‘on sight’ as he leaned on toy gun in Walmart, attorney says
- US intelligence: 300 Americans fighting alongside Islamic State
- Protesters March on Hartford Police Department After Teen Is Shot With Taser
- 19 Facts About American Earthquakes And The Iceland Volcanoes
- Bill, Melinda Gates Donate $1 Million To Gun Control Campaign
- Did You Know? 1 in 6 Children Now Has a Developmental Disability in the U.S.
- This Is Outrageous — Toxic Decayed Meat Being Sold As “Fresh”
- Chalcedonian Creed (A.D. 451)
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In