09 May 2013 San Francisco firefighters are responding to a possible hazardous materials situation at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, a fire department spokeswoman said. The incident was reported at 11:38 a.m. today at the hospital, located at 900 Hyde St. between Pine and Bush streets. A post office near the hospital, at 1400 Pine Street, has been closed. Two employees were taken to the hospital.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,671,430 hits
- Oakland Police Infiltrating Demonstrations?
- 14 sights to catch before Cuba changes
- What Putin is not telling us
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About
- Leaked Emails: Obama Exerted Influence over “The Interview”
- American Public Supports Torture … Because They Don’t Know THIS
- RT Exceeds 2 Billion Views on Youtube – By Far the Biggest News Channel
- After Oil Spill in Bangladesh’s Unique Mangrove Forest, Fears About Rare Animals
- Are You Really Ready For The World To Be Ruled By Bankers?
- Iran to Australia: We warned you about the gunman
- Police officer won’t be charged with the 4-5 pounds of marijuana found in his home.
- Jon Stewart Rips Dick Cheney on Torture : Is He ‘Righteous Warrior or a Psychopath?’
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In