09 May 2013 San Francisco firefighters are responding to a possible hazardous materials situation at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, a fire department spokeswoman said. The incident was reported at 11:38 a.m. today at the hospital, located at 900 Hyde St. between Pine and Bush streets. A post office near the hospital, at 1400 Pine Street, has been closed. Two employees were taken to the hospital.
- Illuminati Gay Agenda in Hip Hop
- The First Nations Wars – The American Indian (Must See)
- VAPORIZED: Detroit Obliterates Retirement Funds: 80% Cuts to Pensioners: “This Is Going to Affect Everyone”
- MARIJUANA STOPS THE MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING
- Power outage plunges most of Venezuela into darkness
- Texas drivers get asked for saliva, blood at police roadblock
- Terrorism threat against US increasing: Intel chairs
- Passenger with possible TB infection pulled from plane
- GOP Gov. Seeks Repeal of mid-1800s Child Labor Laws, Wants 12-Year-Olds to Toil
- Most 9/11 Commissioners Don’t Buy The Official Story, Why Do You?
- Australia’s biggest holes revealed … just don’t fall in
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation?
- 1,412,128 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In