07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- 1,564,136 hits
- Video of Rebel Buk Launchers Headed Back to Russia? No – Images From Ukraine-Held Territory Since May
- Hempcrete: The Future Of Construction
- Jamaica Trucking In Water As Drought Intensifies
- MH-17 and NATO Excercise “Breeze 2014″
- Government agents ‘directly involved’ in most high-profile US terror plots
- The War Criminals Who Rule America Prepare To Genocide The Palestinians For The Jews
- It was Putin’s missile!
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 and MH17. A Criminologist Questions: What are the Probabilities? Is it a Mere Coincidence?
- The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!
- How America’s Sporting Events Have Turned into Mass Religious Events to Bless Wars and Militarism
- Hillary Clinton says she is not in favor of the Second Amendment and will repeal it
- Heathrow worker who left UK to fight with pro-Russian rebels says Ukraine and the West shot down MH17 to smear Russia
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com