07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,767,000 hits
- Missouri nuclear plant shut down 2nd time in 8 months
- Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account
- Trump Opens McCains Treasonous Can of Worms
- Pentagon Tells Recruiters ‘No Guns’ Allowed; Close Blinds
- Chris Rock about John McCain ,Barack Obama and Flava Flav
- If vaccines don’t cause brain damage, why is GlaxoSmithKline paying out $63 million to vaccine victims?
- Israeli-linked SITE Intelligence Involved in Chattanooga Shooting Narrative
- Was Afghanistan’s Invasion Also Based on Lies?
- As American Infrastructure Crumbles, Israel Signals May Ask for More US Military Aid Over Iran Deal
- Is Australia The Next Greece?
- MH17 One Year On: What Really Happened and Why
- Iran and Humanity vs. the Master Race of Chosen People
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In