07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,791,311 hits
- Australia Is “Going Down Under”: “The Bubble Is About To Burst”, RBS Warns
- “Nothing But Cattle In An Industrial Processing Facility”
- BOMBSHELL.. Drills Held Just Last Week @ Oregon School
- Oops: Did CNN Just Admit the U.S. Is Working with ISIS?
- Mosaic of Facts
- The Ugly Untold Truth About the Pertussis Vaccine
- ‘If Russia found a cure for cancer, western media would make it look like a bad thing’
- Prime Minister Harper’s Slippery Slope: Stripping Canadian Citizenship
- Top U.S. physicist claims global warming is a ‘scam’
- Participation Rate Crashes To October 1977 Level: Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar By 579,000 To Record 94.6 Million
- How dangerous are flu attacks? – How effective are flu vaccines?
- Victim Claims Sandusky Sex Scandal Connected to Philadelphia Pedophile Network
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In