07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,778,253 hits
- Stop eating soy bean oil now
- City Life
- Why Manufactured FEAR Is Required
- The Death of the Dollar. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.
- If Guns Weren’t in Stores
- Vester Flanagan’s father was drafted for the Green Bay Packers by legendary coach Vince Lombardi in 1960
- Why the Bear of 2015 Is Different from the Bear of 2008
- What If The “Crash” Is as Rigged as Everything Else?
- “Fukushima” No more Seafood for you?
- Ex Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney: You MUST HEAR THIS!
- Militants in Syria are agents of Israel: Assad
- Parts of California Have Sunk Over a Foot in Eight Months Due to Drought
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In