07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,595,056 hits
- Did You Know? 1 in 6 Children Now Has a Developmental Disability in the U.S.
- This Is Outrageous — Toxic Decayed Meat Being Sold As “Fresh”
- Chalcedonian Creed (A.D. 451)
- It Begins: Council On Foreign Relations Proposes That “Central Banks Should Hand Consumers Cash Directly”
- 9/11 Conspiracy Solved: Names, Connections, & Details Exposed!
- Cornel West slams ‘counterfeit’ Obama’s presidency
- US Aide
- Obama Approves Surveillance Flights Over Syria, Precursor to Airstrikes
- 89 Palestine families wiped out by Israel’s Gaza campaign
- Shooter at U.S. Army base in Virginia wounds self, sparks lockdown
- Foley murder video ‘may have been staged’
- CDC Whistleblower
DEATH TO ISRAEL on 89 Palestine families wiped ou… Abinico Warez on Obama Approves Surveillance Fl… jeffrense on Navy Discharges African-Americ… lion around writing on Why Does a Florida County Poli… Gunny G on Why Does a Florida County Poli… joekano76 on The Beheading Of Journalist Ja… ajfloyd on ISIS RUN BY SIMON ELLIOT, A MO… Amuad Sedik on DHS Is Employing Agent Provoca… plucassf501 on DHS Is Employing Agent Provoca… omanuel on The Coming Race War Won’t Be A… Amuad Sedik on DHS Is Employing Agent Provoca… annonomis on How Much Does It Cost America… roberta4949 on How Much Does It Cost America… Willie R on DHS Is Employing Agent Provoca… plucassf501 on How Christians were Hoodwinked…
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In