07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,731,346 hits
- Music With A Message: The Prime Artist – ‘Melt Us’
- Are the Nationwide Walmart Closures Connected to Detention Centers for American Citizens?
- Just In: Emergency closure of fishery along entire West Coast — Almost no babies surviving since 2011 — “Catastrophic crash… Population decimated… Crisis… Collapse so severe” — “Latest in series of alarming die-offs… mass reproductive failures… strange diseases” — Official: “A lot of weird things out there”
- US cop who killed black man had falsified training records
- Vaccine pusher Paul Offit says aluminum supports a healthy fetus – have vaccine fanatics been brain damaged by toxic metals?
- Federal Judge Prevents Victims of General Motors’ Faulty Ignition Switches From Receiving Billions In Compensation
- Proposed Australian immigration powers would allow guards ‘to beat asylum seekers to death in detention centres’
- How Much Evidence Do We Need to Take Action?
- Iran the new Nazis says Netanyahu during Holocaust rememberance
- Lord Janner criticised justice system for excusing alleged Nazi war criminal who had dementia
- The Public Interest to Protect Powerful Paedophiles
- Labour peer dodges mass child abuse charges ‘due to dementia’
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In