07 May 2013 The Obama administration expressed outrage about a recent high-profile Air Force groping scandal on Tuesday as the Pentagon released a study estimating that the number of sex crimes involving military personnel soared 37 percent last year. The annual Pentagon report, which estimated there were 26,000 sex crimes ranging rape to abusive sexual contact in 2012, came a day after the Air Force removed the officer in charge of its anti-sexual assault office for allegedly groping a civilian in a suburban parking lot near the Pentagon. The Pentagon study found there were 3,374 reported cases of sexual assault in 2012, up nearly 200 from the 3,192 reported in 2011.
Pentagon report shows big jump in sex crimes in military
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in government, military | Tagged Air Force, Chuck Hagel, Lackland Air Force Base, Obama administration, pentagon, Sex and the law, Sexual assault, United States Senate Committee on Armed Services | Leave a Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,615,947 hits
- The Talmud
- What a wonderful world
- Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist Plot to Kill Lee Wanta Caught on Tape!
- Gregg Allman – Come And Go Blues
- Three Corporations run the world: City of London, Washington DC and Vatican City
- Is US Sharing Intelligence with Syria
- Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton – Corrine, Corrina
- Climate Change and the Magnificent Achievements of Eco-Propaganda
- Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- Clinton Aide Blocked Investigation Into Alleged Pedophilia And Prostitution
- Obama’s Ebola military operation raises concern in Africa
- VOTE FRAUD IN SCOTTISH REFERENDUM?
plucassf501 on The Talmud plucassf501 on What a wonderful world plucassf501 on What a wonderful world plucassf501 on Obama’s Ebola military operati… spookchristian on What a wonderful world auntynini on Obama’s Ebola military operati… Chaplain Bob Walker on 36 children dead after being i… Chaplain Bob Walker on U.S. government likely to resp… joekano76 on Afghan official says the gover… plucassf501 on ISIS Drives Texas-made Toyota… Paul on ISIS Drives Texas-made Toyota… plucassf501 on ISIS Drives Texas-made Toyota… sharp in la on ISIS Drives Texas-made Toyota… Ken on ISIS Drives Texas-made Toyota… Oblama on ISIS Drives Texas-made Toyota…
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In