08 May 2013 Britain’s foreign spying apparatus MI6 has been funneling tens of millions of pounds to corrupt officials in Afghanistan as bribes in a corrupt attempt to buy influence in the country. According to western media reports, MI6 is secretly spending UK taxpayers’ money in the form of ‘ghost money’ bribes in Afghanistan to prop up warlords and corrupt authorities… As for Syria, MI6 has already been training and providing equipment to terrorists fighting the popular government of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.
MI6 distributes ‘ghost money’ as bribes to Afghan warlords, drug cartels
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in economics, foreign policy, government, military | Tagged Afghanistan, Bashar al-Assad, bribery, Central Intelligence Agency, Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan, Secret Intelligence Service, Syria | 1 Comment
- 1,564,254 hits
- Video of Rebel Buk Launchers Headed Back to Russia? No – Images From Ukraine-Held Territory Since May
- Hempcrete: The Future Of Construction
- Jamaica Trucking In Water As Drought Intensifies
- MH-17 and NATO Excercise “Breeze 2014″
- Government agents ‘directly involved’ in most high-profile US terror plots
- The War Criminals Who Rule America Prepare To Genocide The Palestinians For The Jews
- It was Putin’s missile!
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 and MH17. A Criminologist Questions: What are the Probabilities? Is it a Mere Coincidence?
- The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!
- How America’s Sporting Events Have Turned into Mass Religious Events to Bless Wars and Militarism
- Hillary Clinton says she is not in favor of the Second Amendment and will repeal it
- Heathrow worker who left UK to fight with pro-Russian rebels says Ukraine and the West shot down MH17 to smear Russia
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com