08 May 2013 Britain’s foreign spying apparatus MI6 has been funneling tens of millions of pounds to corrupt officials in Afghanistan as bribes in a corrupt attempt to buy influence in the country. According to western media reports, MI6 is secretly spending UK taxpayers’ money in the form of ‘ghost money’ bribes in Afghanistan to prop up warlords and corrupt authorities… As for Syria, MI6 has already been training and providing equipment to terrorists fighting the popular government of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.
MI6 distributes ‘ghost money’ as bribes to Afghan warlords, drug cartels
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in economics, foreign policy, government, military | Tagged Afghanistan, Bashar al-Assad, bribery, Central Intelligence Agency, Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan, Secret Intelligence Service, Syria | 1 Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,766,899 hits
- Missouri nuclear plant shut down 2nd time in 8 months
- Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account
- Trump Opens McCains Treasonous Can of Worms
- Pentagon Tells Recruiters ‘No Guns’ Allowed; Close Blinds
- Chris Rock about John McCain ,Barack Obama and Flava Flav
- If vaccines don’t cause brain damage, why is GlaxoSmithKline paying out $63 million to vaccine victims?
- Israeli-linked SITE Intelligence Involved in Chattanooga Shooting Narrative
- Was Afghanistan’s Invasion Also Based on Lies?
- As American Infrastructure Crumbles, Israel Signals May Ask for More US Military Aid Over Iran Deal
- Is Australia The Next Greece?
- MH17 One Year On: What Really Happened and Why
- Iran and Humanity vs. the Master Race of Chosen People
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In