08 May 2013 Britain’s foreign spying apparatus MI6 has been funneling tens of millions of pounds to corrupt officials in Afghanistan as bribes in a corrupt attempt to buy influence in the country. According to western media reports, MI6 is secretly spending UK taxpayers’ money in the form of ‘ghost money’ bribes in Afghanistan to prop up warlords and corrupt authorities… As for Syria, MI6 has already been training and providing equipment to terrorists fighting the popular government of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.
MI6 distributes ‘ghost money’ as bribes to Afghan warlords, drug cartels
May 9, 2013 by ajfloyd
Posted in economics, foreign policy, government, military | Tagged Afghanistan, Bashar al-Assad, bribery, Central Intelligence Agency, Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan, Secret Intelligence Service, Syria | 1 Comment
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,811,154 hits
- Celebrating Genocide – The Real Story of Thanksgiving
- HIV epidemic sweeps Europe with record number of cases reported – as WHO warns heterosexual sex and drug use is to blame
- STUPID COPS — GAG REEL…just how dumb can cops be? Watch and See…
- Mass. cop charged with bomb threat, staged shootout found dead in home
- Do you know how to open a can WITHOUT a can-opener?
- Records Reveal Minnesota Priests Raped Hundreds of Kids for Decades — and Church Buried the Evidence
- The Real Cause of Depression May Have Nothing at All to Do With Your Mind
- US Government Denies Hungry Families Thanksgiving Food Because A Pro-Cannabis Group Donated It
- Murdered Holistic Doctors Had Discovered Autism/Cancer-Causing Enzyme Intentionally Being Added to All Vaccines – Claim
- No Jab, No Pay Laws Pass Australian Parliament
- Vaccinations – No Unchallenged Justification for Mandatory Enforcement.
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In