As more and more studies demonstrating the corrosive effect of psychopathy on government, finance, and business emerge, researchers have begun to explore how our society itself has been molded in the psychopaths’ image. Now, one of those researchers, Stefan Verstappen, shares his insights on psychopathy in modern culture. This is the GRTV Feature interview on Global Research TV.
- Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook
- Happiness is just around the corner
- Time to be Afraid in America: The Frightening Pattern of Throwing Police Power at Social Problems
- The price of charity: Save the Children exposed after seeking approval of energy firms
- NSA Inks Landmark Deal to Share Information With Central Banks
- Newtown to media: Leave us alone on anniversary [of Sandy Hook false flag]
- Mandela Eulogies – Reinventing His Disturbing Legacy
- The World of 2013 Is Obsolete!
- EXCLUSIVE: CIA Psychologist’s Notes Reveal True Purpose Behind Bush’s Torture Program
- THE PHONY PULLOUT FROM AFGHANISTAN
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Detroit ruling opens door to pension cuts across the nation
- 1,420,036 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In