10 Apr 2013 The FBI has a new office in Hawaii. Honolulu Field Office Special Agent in Charge Vida Bottom officially opened the facility on Tuesday by untying a maile lei. The building in the Honolulu suburb of Kapolei has a fitness center, a weapons vault, solar power and an annex for automotive and electronic repairs. It will serve as the headquarters for all FBI operations in Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?
- Detroit ruling opens door to pension cuts across the nation
- Record outdoor radiation level that can ‘kill in 20 minutes’ detected at Fukushima
- Whose sarin?
- Former flight attendant looks to sue over link between Parkinson’s and pesticide
- US government considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist until 2008
- The Nuclear Menace: Iran? Are You Serious? Or Delirious?
- Shanghai’s Record Pollution Is Creeping Inside Buildings
- Al Gore’s ‘polarbeargate’ scientist forced to retire
- Pat Robertson: God approves of sex changes but homosexuality should be a mental illness
- 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve,Fed Inspector
- Stunning Story from a Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Worker: Interview by Comedienne Oshidori Mako via World Network for Saving Children from Radiation
- 1,419,200 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In