Fukushima forests found to be radioactive –Forests covering 70 percent of Japanese prefecture found to have radiation two years after nuclear disaster 10 Mar 2013 Two years after the nuclear disaster ravaged Japan’s northeastern Pacific coast, forests that cover 70 percent of the Fukushima Prefecture have been found to contain high concentrations of radioactive cesium. With traces revealed not only in the fallen leaves and soil, but in the trees themselves, the findings suggest that radiation has permanently found its way into the ecosystem. Scientists suggest cutting down the trees as soon as possible, because the cesium will gradually be transferred to the earth itself
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,767,651 hits
- Israel, Not Iran, Started Middle East Nuclear Arms Race
- MSNBC Cancels ‘The Cycle,’ ‘NOW With Alex Wagner,’ and ‘The Ed Show’
- Missouri nuclear plant shut down 2nd time in 8 months
- Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account
- Trump Opens McCains Treasonous Can of Worms
- Pentagon Tells Recruiters ‘No Guns’ Allowed; Close Blinds
- Chris Rock about John McCain ,Barack Obama and Flava Flav
- If vaccines don’t cause brain damage, why is GlaxoSmithKline paying out $63 million to vaccine victims?
- Israeli-linked SITE Intelligence Involved in Chattanooga Shooting Narrative
- Was Afghanistan’s Invasion Also Based on Lies?
- As American Infrastructure Crumbles, Israel Signals May Ask for More US Military Aid Over Iran Deal
- Is Australia The Next Greece?
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In