« Giant Food Corporations Work Hand-In-Glove With Corrupt Government Agencies To Dish Up Cheap, Unhealthy Food
US offers $60m for Syrian intervention as sequester cuts loom
March 1, 2013 by kristalklear
[So, Congress and Obama are poised to slash Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid — but there’s no shortage of money to back the thugs and war criminals trying to overthrow al-Assad so US corpora-terrorists can steal Syria’s oil?]
28 Feb 2013 Syria’s opposition has won fresh financial and material support from the US but its demands for weapons to fight Bashar al-Assad were ignored in favour of calls for a “political solution” to end the crisis. John Kerry, the new US secretary of state, announced at a conference in Rome on Thursday that $60m (£45m) in “non-lethal” assistance would go to the western-backed Syrian National Coalition (SNC) while food and medical supplies would — for the first time — go directly to the opposition’s supreme military council, attempting to co-ordinate strategy by the Free Syrian Army and other units.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,791,272 hits
- Australia Is “Going Down Under”: “The Bubble Is About To Burst”, RBS Warns
- “Nothing But Cattle In An Industrial Processing Facility”
- BOMBSHELL.. Drills Held Just Last Week @ Oregon School
- Oops: Did CNN Just Admit the U.S. Is Working with ISIS?
- Mosaic of Facts
- The Ugly Untold Truth About the Pertussis Vaccine
- ‘If Russia found a cure for cancer, western media would make it look like a bad thing’
- Prime Minister Harper’s Slippery Slope: Stripping Canadian Citizenship
- Top U.S. physicist claims global warming is a ‘scam’
- Participation Rate Crashes To October 1977 Level: Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar By 579,000 To Record 94.6 Million
- How dangerous are flu attacks? – How effective are flu vaccines?
- Victim Claims Sandusky Sex Scandal Connected to Philadelphia Pedophile Network
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In