« Giant Food Corporations Work Hand-In-Glove With Corrupt Government Agencies To Dish Up Cheap, Unhealthy Food
US offers $60m for Syrian intervention as sequester cuts loom
March 1, 2013 by kristalklear
[So, Congress and Obama are poised to slash Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid -- but there's no shortage of money to back the thugs and war criminals trying to overthrow al-Assad so US corpora-terrorists can steal Syria's oil?]
28 Feb 2013 Syria’s opposition has won fresh financial and material support from the US but its demands for weapons to fight Bashar al-Assad were ignored in favour of calls for a “political solution” to end the crisis. John Kerry, the new US secretary of state, announced at a conference in Rome on Thursday that $60m (£45m) in “non-lethal” assistance would go to the western-backed Syrian National Coalition (SNC) while food and medical supplies would — for the first time — go directly to the opposition’s supreme military council, attempting to co-ordinate strategy by the Free Syrian Army and other units.
- Illuminati Gay Agenda in Hip Hop
- The First Nations Wars – The American Indian (Must See)
- VAPORIZED: Detroit Obliterates Retirement Funds: 80% Cuts to Pensioners: “This Is Going to Affect Everyone”
- MARIJUANA STOPS THE MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING
- Power outage plunges most of Venezuela into darkness
- Texas drivers get asked for saliva, blood at police roadblock
- Terrorism threat against US increasing: Intel chairs
- Passenger with possible TB infection pulled from plane
- GOP Gov. Seeks Repeal of mid-1800s Child Labor Laws, Wants 12-Year-Olds to Toil
- Most 9/11 Commissioners Don’t Buy The Official Story, Why Do You?
- Australia’s biggest holes revealed … just don’t fall in
- What Is The ACTUAL Risk for Pacific Coast Residents from Fukushima Radiation?
- 1,412,033 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In