Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,694,096 hits
- Paradise Stolen – DON’T SHOW YOUR CHILDREN!
- Forget Deflategate. Here’s the Real NFL Scandal
- Paladin, Australian uranium mining company accused of radioactively polluting Lake malawi
- Australia keen to sell uranium to India – easier now with no tracking to prevent its use for nuclear weapons
- The Mushroom that Shows Promise Against Cancer
- Measles Transmitted By The Vaccinated, Gov. Researchers Confirm
- Pentagon to keep secret military spending in Afghanistan
- Netanyahu and His Wife Are Being Sued For ‘Racist and Physical Abuse’ of African Bodyguard and Maid
- US nuclear scientist secretly taped by FBI claiming he could bomb New York
- Proof Police Are Terrorists in 30 Seconds
- Facebook to censor images of Prophet Mohammed in Turkey just two weeks after Mark Zuckerberg wrote passionate message defending right to free speech
- Wife jailed for 20 YEARS for firing warning shots to scare off abusive husband finally walks free
joekano76 on Paradise Stolen – DON… theanarchistchurchgu… on Pentagon to keep secret milita… Gunny G on Pentagon to keep secret milita… The Grey Enigma on Pentagon to keep secret milita… plucassf501 on ‘We didn’t even really know wh… william on Ex-TSA agent: We steal from tr… Jolly Roger on ‘We didn’t even really know wh… omanuel on The New World Order Revea… plucassf501 on TEPCO Official Admits Fukushim… Daprato on TEPCO Official Admits Fukushim… Pist on Don’t Worry: USDA Says Pestici… Pist on US Trainers to Deploy to … plucassf501 on The Awful Truth About W. E. B.… Concerned Christian on The Awful Truth About W. E. B.… Bob Walker on The Awful Truth About W. E. B.…
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In