Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,615,056 hits
- Three Corporations run the world: City of London, Washington DC and Vatican City
- Is US Sharing Intelligence with Syria
- Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton – Corrine, Corrina
- Climate Change and the Magnificent Achievements of Eco-Propaganda
- Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- Clinton Aide Blocked Investigation Into Alleged Pedophilia And Prostitution
- Obama’s Ebola military operation raises concern in Africa
- VOTE FRAUD IN SCOTTISH REFERENDUM?
- Syrian rebels linked to al-Qaeda behead man using small knife in front of children
- Flu shots mandatory for UMMC employees
- Afghan official says the government has nearly run out of money, needs U.S. bailout
- U.S. government likely to respond to Ebola pandemic with military force, martial law and forced vaccines
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In