Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- 1,566,664 hits
- U.S. Senate sets $225 million for Israel’s Iron Dome in emergency bill
- Obama Explains Why They Stage Fake Shootings
- ‘Tokyo should no longer be inhabited,’ Japanese doctor warns residents regarding radiation
- US: No link to Russian gov’t in plane downing
- Israel using US-supplied CW against Gazans
- Video of Rebel Buk Launchers Headed Back to Russia? No – Images From Ukraine-Held Territory Since May
- Hempcrete: The Future Of Construction
- Jamaica Trucking In Water As Drought Intensifies
- MH-17 and NATO Excercise “Breeze 2014″
- Government agents ‘directly involved’ in most high-profile US terror plots
- The War Criminals Who Rule America Prepare To Genocide The Palestinians For The Jews
- It was Putin’s missile!
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com