Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- 1,505,422 hits
- Is The US Military Preparing For The Collapse Of The Dollar?
- Tony Banks (of Genesis) – Earthlight & The Spirit of Gravity
- Lenny White Live in der Tante JU
- Do they Hurt Brand X
- Hawaiian Islands & Predictions about their Future [DOCUMENTARY]
- Black Garlic and Sprouted Garlic Have Enhanced Health Benefits
- The US prison system needs a total overhaul
- The Japanese Government Hides the Truth: Fukushima Radiations are Killing Children, TEPCO Employees
- Welcome to Orwellian America: Land of the Silent, Home of the Submissive
- Bob Dole Talks About Starting World War Three
- Rioting crowd severely beats 5 chengguan for killing civilian [Viewer discretion advised]
- Max Keiser – Bankers Play Both Sides of Wars
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In