Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,791,874 hits
- Americans Spent $374 Billion on Big Pharma Drugs Last Year
- International bankers orchestrate economic crises to loot masses: American writer
- Miranda Devine: Perth electrical engineer’s discovery will change climate change debate
- Vaccination: How The West Invades The World
- Russia Uses High Tech Smart Bombs to Wipe Out US Sponsored Al Qaeda Terrorists. Panic in Rebel Ranks
- Tap water in Flint, Michigan, classified as hazardous waste
- Australia Is “Going Down Under”: “The Bubble Is About To Burst”, RBS Warns
- “Nothing But Cattle In An Industrial Processing Facility”
- BOMBSHELL.. Drills Held Just Last Week @ Oregon School
- Oops: Did CNN Just Admit the U.S. Is Working with ISIS?
- Mosaic of Facts
- The Ugly Untold Truth About the Pertussis Vaccine
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In