Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,638,150 hits
- Cream – Badge ….Jack Bruce
- SWAT Training Drill During Marysville School Shooting?
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can
- Frank Zappa – Lost Interviews – Typical Response – Early Influences
- We are trained to not see Palestinians as humans – former IDF soldier.
- Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California
- MH-17: The Untold Story
- Emergency Agencies Practice Response to Nuclear Explosion in Times Square
- $8M settlement reached in clergy sex abuse case
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More “Detention And Surveillance” Powers
- The Biggest Threat To America
- War Culture
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In