Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- 1,503,388 hits
- Dollar dying; multi-polar world in offing
- What Angels Dance To Video
- Origin of the Free Market
- Believe Only Half of What You See and None of What You Hear
- Putin Threatens Military Intervention in Ukraine; Obama’s Hypocritical Response
- It’s time to reveal the Israeli role in the US surveillance machine
- Women Prisoners Sterilized To Cut Welfare Costs In California
- What Will You Do When You Can No Longer Buy Or Sell Without Submitting To Biometric Identification?
- Democrat leader reaped $1.1 million from sale of land he didn’t own
- “Hillary For President” Fundraiser Busted For Illegal Campaign Contributions
- 1.1 Tons of Radioactive Water Overflows Waste Container at Fukushima Plant
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In