Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,732,583 hits
- A Noble Lie–OKC Bombing 1995
- FBI admits forensic experts gave flawed evidence in death row convictions
- Ten Things We’re Grateful For (Irony Alert)
- ‘God Told Me to Do It': The Dangers of America’s Lunatic Right
- US now importing shrimp raised on feces and harvested by inhumane slave labor
- Argentina: 30,000 Doctors and Health Professionals Demand Ban on Glyphosate
- RFID tracking system to replace license plates in USA?
- Red Crescent: Tens of Yemeni Children Killed by Saudi Poison Gas
- The U.S. Is Helping Commit Atrocities in Yemen – And Pretending It’s Iran’s Fault
- David Cameron ‘directly caused’ Libyan migrant crisis
- More Hillary Cronyism Revealed: Cisco Used Clinton Foundation To Cover-up Human Rights Abuse In China
- Feds Inspect Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors After D.C. Blackout
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In