Antonio Martinez was a punk. The twenty-two-year-old from Baltimore was chunky, with a wide nose and jet-black hair pulled back close to his scalp and tied into long braids that hung past his shoulders. He preferred to be called Muhammad Hussain, the name he gave himself following his conversion to Islam. But his mother still called him Tony, and she couldn’t understand her son’s burning desire to be the Maryland Mujahideen.
Most Terrorist Plots in the US Aren’t Invented by Al Qaeda — They’re Manufactured by the FBI
February 18, 2013 by ajfloyd
In the ten years following 9/11, the FBI and the Justice Department convicted more than 150 people following sting operations, though few had any connection to real terrorists.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,781,554 hits
- Pentagon Not Targeting Islamic State Training Camps
- The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know
- Illness sends more than 100 kids home from school in Person County, North Carolina
- Forgotten Genocides and the Miseducation of Natalie Portman
- Under Investigation: CENTCOM Distorted Analysis of ISIS Bombing Campaign
- “Operation Fortitude”: Australia’s Border Force (ABF)
- Barcelona – Please Don`t Go
- Good Medicine: Do as much nothing as possible
- China Rocked By 3rd Massive Chemical Explosion!
- US Equities Are Crashing Again – Dow Futures Down 400, S&P Down 50, Nasdaq Down 110
- The ‘Birmingham Koran’ fragment that could shake Islam after carbon-dating suggests it is OLDER than the Prophet Muhammad
- Illinois Pays Lottery Winners In IOUs After $30K/Month Budget “Guru” Fails To Produce Deal
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In