09 Feb 2013 Some researchers are focusing on the as-yet-unattainable ideal: a vaccine that would protect against all forms of the virus, with just one immunization every 10 years or so… In November, the Food and Drug Administration approved Flucelvax, manufactured by Novartis, the first U.S.-licensed flu vaccine that uses cell culture technology. The virus is grown in dog kidney cells, instead of eggs. The cells can be frozen, ready to go quickly into vaccine production if a new virus is discovered created. In January, the FDA approved Flublok, by Protein Sciences. It is made in insect cells using a protein from the virus — hemagglutinin, instead of a live virus.
« When Racketeering is Heralded As ‘Development’. The Demise of India’s Farmer in Favor of Western Agribusiness
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,837,526 hits
- The Whole POINT of the Internet of Things Is So Big Brother Can Spy On You
- Markets Around The World Are Crashing; Gold Soars
- Liberty Activists And ISIS Will Soon Be Treated As Identical Threats
- RT Documentary The Occupation of the American Mind
- Amid Health and Privacy Fears, States Are Letting People Reject ‘Smart Meters’
- Unless It Changes, Capitalism Will Starve Humanity By 2050
- Ex-Catholic priest, 83, is arrested for the murder of beauty queen, 25, whose body was found face down in a canal 56 years ago, days after he heard her confession
- Will American Law Enforcement Lie, Cheat and Forge Police Reports? Answer: Yes.
- A Monstrous IMF Secret Is Going Viral: You Won’t Believe What They’re Doing! You’ll Be Enflamed
- By Dawn’s Early Light / FULL Movie (1990) James Earl Jones
- NUCLEAR ATTACK or Russian Proton Rocket Mishap ?
- Workers Threw Out U.S. Nuclear Secrets With Common Rubbish for 20 Years
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In