09 Feb 2013 Some researchers are focusing on the as-yet-unattainable ideal: a vaccine that would protect against all forms of the virus, with just one immunization every 10 years or so… In November, the Food and Drug Administration approved Flucelvax, manufactured by Novartis, the first U.S.-licensed flu vaccine that uses cell culture technology. The virus is grown in dog kidney cells, instead of eggs. The cells can be frozen, ready to go quickly into vaccine production if a new virus is discovered created. In January, the FDA approved Flublok, by Protein Sciences. It is made in insect cells using a protein from the virus — hemagglutinin, instead of a live virus.
« When Racketeering is Heralded As ‘Development’. The Demise of India’s Farmer in Favor of Western Agribusiness
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,638,097 hits
- Cream – Badge ….Jack Bruce
- SWAT Training Drill During Marysville School Shooting?
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can
- Frank Zappa – Lost Interviews – Typical Response – Early Influences
- We are trained to not see Palestinians as humans – former IDF soldier.
- Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California
- MH-17: The Untold Story
- Emergency Agencies Practice Response to Nuclear Explosion in Times Square
- $8M settlement reached in clergy sex abuse case
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More “Detention And Surveillance” Powers
- The Biggest Threat To America
- War Culture
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In