Many farmers in Colorado will be expanding their list of planted crops this Spring after groundbreaking legislation was passed last November that allowed not only for the legalization of marijuana, but hemp as well. Now in case you’re not familiar, hemp is actually a multi-purpose substance that does not produce the high effects of marijuana. In fact, it’s mainly used as a super cheap and highly efficient building material — at least in other nations where ridiculous bans are not enforced on the ‘high-free’ material.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,731,866 hits
- Feds Inspect Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors After D.C. Blackout
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes – Part 5
- Music With A Message: The Prime Artist – ‘Melt Us’
- Are the Nationwide Walmart Closures Connected to Detention Centers for American Citizens?
- Just In: Emergency closure of fishery along entire West Coast — Almost no babies surviving since 2011 — “Catastrophic crash… Population decimated… Crisis… Collapse so severe” — “Latest in series of alarming die-offs… mass reproductive failures… strange diseases” — Official: “A lot of weird things out there”
- US cop who killed black man had falsified training records
- Vaccine pusher Paul Offit says aluminum supports a healthy fetus – have vaccine fanatics been brain damaged by toxic metals?
- Federal Judge Prevents Victims of General Motors’ Faulty Ignition Switches From Receiving Billions In Compensation
- Proposed Australian immigration powers would allow guards ‘to beat asylum seekers to death in detention centres’
- How Much Evidence Do We Need to Take Action?
- Iran the new Nazis says Netanyahu during Holocaust rememberance
- Lord Janner criticised justice system for excusing alleged Nazi war criminal who had dementia
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In