30 Nov 2012 The median net worth of American households has dropped to a 43-year low as the lower and middle classes appear poorer and less stable than they have been since 1969. According to a recent study by New York University economics professor Edward N. Wolff, median net worth is at the decades-low figure of $57,000 (in 2010 dollars). And as the numbers in his study reflect, the situation only appears worse when all the statistics are taken as a whole. According to Wolff, between 1983 and 2010, the percentage of households with less than $10,000 in assets (using constant 1995 dollars) rose from 29.7 percent to 37.1 percent… Over that same period of time, the wealthiest 1 percent of American households increased their average wealth by 71 percent.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,638,086 hits
- Cream – Badge ….Jack Bruce
- SWAT Training Drill During Marysville School Shooting?
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can
- Frank Zappa – Lost Interviews – Typical Response – Early Influences
- We are trained to not see Palestinians as humans – former IDF soldier.
- Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California
- MH-17: The Untold Story
- Emergency Agencies Practice Response to Nuclear Explosion in Times Square
- $8M settlement reached in clergy sex abuse case
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More “Detention And Surveillance” Powers
- The Biggest Threat To America
- War Culture
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In