30 Nov 2012 The median net worth of American households has dropped to a 43-year low as the lower and middle classes appear poorer and less stable than they have been since 1969. According to a recent study by New York University economics professor Edward N. Wolff, median net worth is at the decades-low figure of $57,000 (in 2010 dollars). And as the numbers in his study reflect, the situation only appears worse when all the statistics are taken as a whole. According to Wolff, between 1983 and 2010, the percentage of households with less than $10,000 in assets (using constant 1995 dollars) rose from 29.7 percent to 37.1 percent… Over that same period of time, the wealthiest 1 percent of American households increased their average wealth by 71 percent.
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,731,928 hits
- Feds Inspect Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors After D.C. Blackout
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes – Part 5
- Music With A Message: The Prime Artist – ‘Melt Us’
- Are the Nationwide Walmart Closures Connected to Detention Centers for American Citizens?
- Just In: Emergency closure of fishery along entire West Coast — Almost no babies surviving since 2011 — “Catastrophic crash… Population decimated… Crisis… Collapse so severe” — “Latest in series of alarming die-offs… mass reproductive failures… strange diseases” — Official: “A lot of weird things out there”
- US cop who killed black man had falsified training records
- Vaccine pusher Paul Offit says aluminum supports a healthy fetus – have vaccine fanatics been brain damaged by toxic metals?
- Federal Judge Prevents Victims of General Motors’ Faulty Ignition Switches From Receiving Billions In Compensation
- Proposed Australian immigration powers would allow guards ‘to beat asylum seekers to death in detention centres’
- How Much Evidence Do We Need to Take Action?
- Iran the new Nazis says Netanyahu during Holocaust rememberance
- Lord Janner criticised justice system for excusing alleged Nazi war criminal who had dementia
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In