The holiday season has seen an increase in people going shopping, but are people aware of the happenings around them? In a recent study viewers of Fox news were less informed than the people who didn’t watch the news. Should people pay less attention on shopping and more on current events? Chris Chambers, journalism professor at Georgetown University, helps us analyze what’s going on.
Mainstream media making viewers more uninformed?
December 9, 2011 by kristalklear
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Sponsors of this month
- Welcome my son, welcome, to the machine
- Imperialism in America
- ENDGAME In Virtual Reality
- Apple Seen Using Loopholes to Evade $9 Billion in Taxes
- Bitcoin: The Tyranny Test
- Everybody Must Get…Straight!
- On the Moon
- Australia’s unannounced ‘totalitarian’ web filter causes alarm
- Fukushima No. 1 can’t keep its head above tainted water
- Ken O’Keefe in Tehran – “Iran is not the threat, we are.” – American Patriots Rise
- Charging EV’s Faster than Filling a Normal Tank with Gasoline
- Nuclear cover up at fukushima to save money – U.N.S.C.E.A.R. obliges- ICRP dose advice increased!.
- 350,537 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In