The holiday season has seen an increase in people going shopping, but are people aware of the happenings around them? In a recent study viewers of Fox news were less informed than the people who didn’t watch the news. Should people pay less attention on shopping and more on current events? Chris Chambers, journalism professor at Georgetown University, helps us analyze what’s going on.
Mainstream media making viewers more uninformed?
December 9, 2011 by kristalklear
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Sponsors of this month
- Everybody Must Get…Straight!
- On the Moon
- Australia’s unannounced ‘totalitarian’ web filter causes alarm
- Fukushima No. 1 can’t keep its head above tainted water
- Ken O’Keefe in Tehran – “Iran is not the threat, we are.” – American Patriots Rise
- Charging EV’s Faster than Filling a Normal Tank with Gasoline
- Nuclear cover up at fukushima to save money – U.N.S.C.E.A.R. obliges- ICRP dose advice increased!.
- Bill Gates on GM foods, vaccines and Monsanto Nwo Puppet
- Tax em
- NSW bill to ban ‘anti-vax’ kids
- Unfreedom Tower casts a dark shadow over ‘Gulag America’
- The 9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls that Flashed around the World
Peacemaker on Ken O’Keefe in Tehran… Kit Holz on Australia’s unannounced… Kit Holz on Ken O’Keefe in Tehran… Kit Holz on Fukushima No. 1 can’t ke… Paul W of Stamford on Australia’s unannounced… Chris on Australia’s unannounced… Lauryn Hill Ordered… on ‘Re-Education’ Counseling Orde… broble on “It is Not Because Things are… Patrick Jordan on “It is Not Because Things are… broble on “It is Not Because Things are… Patrick Jordan on “It is Not Because Things are… lolathecur on The Greatest Medical Fraud in… RED ALERT: POLAND MO… on NO BANK DEPOSITS WILL BE SPARE… John Loeffler on 5 Things No One Tells You Abou… BAIL-IN II (UPDATE)… on NO BANK DEPOSITS WILL BE SPARE…
- 349,616 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In