As the week hits Tuesday and news of the bad guys taking it all, seems like a fact of life, here are some highlights for taking assertive action into your agenda. It is a fresh approach putting responsibility into your own hands and not just waiting for dooms day to emerge. I have entered the link with the Party Invitation on Friday, the 26. August in Seattle, but check out some of his other posts. The one on Thinking Different from “Be Iconclastic – in LEADERSHIP”, I especially enjoyed and has a short video clip at its end. Nick Hughes is an entrepreneur who knows how to get attention for a good cause.
Food, Drink and Tech all Entrepreneurial and find out how to forget Governments
August 23, 2011 by gogofishgreen
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Sponsors of this month
- Welcome my son, welcome, to the machine
- Imperialism in America
- ENDGAME In Virtual Reality
- Apple Seen Using Loopholes to Evade $9 Billion in Taxes
- Bitcoin: The Tyranny Test
- Everybody Must Get…Straight!
- On the Moon
- Australia’s unannounced ‘totalitarian’ web filter causes alarm
- Fukushima No. 1 can’t keep its head above tainted water
- Ken O’Keefe in Tehran – “Iran is not the threat, we are.” – American Patriots Rise
- Charging EV’s Faster than Filling a Normal Tank with Gasoline
- Nuclear cover up at fukushima to save money – U.N.S.C.E.A.R. obliges- ICRP dose advice increased!.
- 350,578 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In