19 Jul 2011 The “Gang of Six” returned to life today in the U.S. Senate, unveiling a plan for $3.7 trillion in budget savings over 10 years, breathing new life into the drive to reach a bipartisan [Wall Street] deal on the budget, which could then pave the way for an increase in the nation’s debt ceiling [which GOPigs voted for *seven times* under unelected George W. Sociopath and referred to their vote on the Sunday talk show circuit as 'routine house-keeping'].
- 1,569,163 hits
- It’s In Your Hands
- Rape in the ranks
- Citing Holocaust, Israel Demands ‘Strict Regulation’ of Antiwar Protests in Europe
- Why are massive numbers of sea creatures dying along the west coast right now?
- Broken water main floods UCLA; 5 people rescued
- The Word Warfare of Rabid Psychotic Zionism
- War Is Coming
- The Statin Controversy Continues…for Good Reason!
- Israel in urgent need of more US money for war on Gaza: Harry Reid
- US says Russia violated 1987 nuclear missile treaty, calls breach ‘a very serious matter’
- $40-billion missile defense system proves unreliable
- Disgrace x Hypocrisy x Murder x Racism = U.S. Government
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com