19 Jul 2011 The “Gang of Six” returned to life today in the U.S. Senate, unveiling a plan for $3.7 trillion in budget savings over 10 years, breathing new life into the drive to reach a bipartisan [Wall Street] deal on the budget, which could then pave the way for an increase in the nation’s debt ceiling [which GOPigs voted for *seven times* under unelected George W. Sociopath and referred to their vote on the Sunday talk show circuit as ‘routine house-keeping’].
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,767,909 hits
- Israel, Not Iran, Started Middle East Nuclear Arms Race
- MSNBC Cancels ‘The Cycle,’ ‘NOW With Alex Wagner,’ and ‘The Ed Show’
- Missouri nuclear plant shut down 2nd time in 8 months
- Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account
- Trump Opens McCains Treasonous Can of Worms
- Pentagon Tells Recruiters ‘No Guns’ Allowed; Close Blinds
- Chris Rock about John McCain ,Barack Obama and Flava Flav
- If vaccines don’t cause brain damage, why is GlaxoSmithKline paying out $63 million to vaccine victims?
- Israeli-linked SITE Intelligence Involved in Chattanooga Shooting Narrative
- Was Afghanistan’s Invasion Also Based on Lies?
- As American Infrastructure Crumbles, Israel Signals May Ask for More US Military Aid Over Iran Deal
- Is Australia The Next Greece?
Handy WebsitesFree Look Ups Travel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In