19 Jul 2011 The “Gang of Six” returned to life today in the U.S. Senate, unveiling a plan for $3.7 trillion in budget savings over 10 years, breathing new life into the drive to reach a bipartisan [Wall Street] deal on the budget, which could then pave the way for an increase in the nation’s debt ceiling [which GOPigs voted for *seven times* under unelected George W. Sociopath and referred to their vote on the Sunday talk show circuit as ‘routine house-keeping’].
- Follow THE INTERNET POST on WordPress.com
- 1,732,431 hits
- ‘God Told Me to Do It': The Dangers of America’s Lunatic Right
- US now importing shrimp raised on feces and harvested by inhumane slave labor
- Argentina: 30,000 Doctors and Health Professionals Demand Ban on Glyphosate
- RFID tracking system to replace license plates in USA?
- Red Crescent: Tens of Yemeni Children Killed by Saudi Poison Gas
- The U.S. Is Helping Commit Atrocities in Yemen – And Pretending It’s Iran’s Fault
- David Cameron ‘directly caused’ Libyan migrant crisis
- More Hillary Cronyism Revealed: Cisco Used Clinton Foundation To Cover-up Human Rights Abuse In China
- Feds Inspect Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactors After D.C. Blackout
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes – Part 5
- Music With A Message: The Prime Artist – ‘Melt Us’
- Are the Nationwide Walmart Closures Connected to Detention Centers for American Citizens?
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In