SANA’A, Oct. 30 (Saba) – No UPS cargo planes left Yemen to other countries in the last days and there are no direct flights from Yemen to the United Kingdom or the United States, a Yemeni official said, after allegations that British and U.S. officials had found suspicious packages on planes that originated in Yemen.
Sponsors of this month
- Welcome my son, welcome, to the machine
- Imperialism in America
- ENDGAME In Virtual Reality
- Apple Seen Using Loopholes to Evade $9 Billion in Taxes
- Bitcoin: The Tyranny Test
- Everybody Must Get…Straight!
- On the Moon
- Australia’s unannounced ‘totalitarian’ web filter causes alarm
- Fukushima No. 1 can’t keep its head above tainted water
- Ken O’Keefe in Tehran – “Iran is not the threat, we are.” – American Patriots Rise
- Charging EV’s Faster than Filling a Normal Tank with Gasoline
- Nuclear cover up at fukushima to save money – U.N.S.C.E.A.R. obliges- ICRP dose advice increased!.
- 350,494 hits
Handy WebsitesTravel Rules from TSA
- Alex's Journeys
- Ken McMurtrie
- yuma progressive
Authors Log In